A trip to the past

Fashion/aesthetic for airport ^

[Eun Ae-Cha's POV]

"This is the pre-boarding announcement for flight 234A from LA to Seoul. We are now inviting those passengers with small children, and any passengers requiring special assistance, to begin boarding at this time. Please have your boarding pass and identification ready. regular boarding will begin in approximately ten minutes. Thank you."

~

"That's us isn't it?" Ava asked, removing her air pod from one ear to hear the announcement.

"Yes, it is but not now in ten minutes," I said grabbing the youngest's hand, and pulling her down before she sprinted off. "They're boarding families and special assistance passengers so just wait for now," I say smiling at her, whilst she nods her head in agreeance.

"I'm so sorry, I'm just so excited, I haven't been to Seoul since I was young" Ava said gleefully, jumping in her seat.

"Ava, pretty sure we all haven't been in a while" Iseul said, smiling at the younger one.

"Yea, Ava your right, Cha-Cha hasn't been since she was 17, isn't that right Cha Cha?"

"Yea, your exactly correct" I responded

It truly has been a while since, I've been home. I left when I was 17 after I received a life changing offer from Kirsten a friend of mine in New Zealand to dance for her friends dance crew 'The Royal Family'. I was beyond shocked, to receive the offer and took the chance and moved away, it was hard, I left a lot of good people behind and it took a lot out of my own, but I met my own group of girls that soon became my family. I generally don't regret my decision at all now 7 years later, I am successful and known around the world, my name along with Kirsten is perceived as one of the 'IT' girls of dance. A title I slightly take pride in.

Although some little part of me wishes I never left. My heart skipped a few beats thinking about the thought of landing back in Seoul, would my old friends even remember me?, how much has it changed since then?, I've done a few choreographies for a few selected Kpop artists, that I hand fully selected due to my busy schedule, however, I never flew there, our practices were always through a screen.

Lately, I had started a dance crew 'RE-venge' with my girls, we soon gained popularity thanks to the girls amazing talent and visuals, we were the visual dance crew. Our name RE-venge stemming from the haters who wished for our downfall, we plan on REversing back time and taking vengeance for the hurt they have caused us. It was a name that absolutely related to me. Soon after leaving, I ran into some conflict with the media on my disappearance from a previous dance crew I was apart of in Seoul, my dance partner being the infamous Bada Lee.

Many young Korean dancers, came to our classes, we were told that we had some form on intertwined energy that when combined was an unstoppable force, but I suddenly left. Many were mad and still are mad, Bada infact was furious, but I really needed this opportunity.