filming begins

[Bada Lee's POV]

"Hey, guys check this out" Lusher said, rushing into my house, I had my team gathered here for a hang out day. 

"What is it" I said, staring at the piece of paper that had been addressed to me and team BEBE

"It's an invitation to join season 2 of Street Woman Fighter" Lusher squealed, handing me the letter.

Dear Bada Lee and team BEBE, 

Mnet invites BEBE to join season 2 of Street Woman Fighter, a dance competition held to showcase teams of skill and excellence and bring them together in a competition that shows their uniqueness and talents. We Mnet provide this opportunity to your team and hope that you consider this invite. 

You will not be the only team, an array of teams both nationally and internationally will join. This is a new season and hence more teams from the global scope of dance have been invited. However, there are limited spots and hence it is crucial for you guys to make the decision and get back to us soon. 

We hope to see team BEBE on the stage with us for this new season 2 of Street Woman Fighter. 

I state at the letter in pure shock, "I can't believe it, we are invited"

"Wait did they say international teams?" Tatter said in pure shock, the girls begin to murmur between each other. 

"Are we going to accept the invite, unnie?" Kyma said.

"mmh, I don't know, should we?" I say smiling sheepishly at the girls. 

"Yes, oh yes please" they said

"bahaha, alright girls, i'll let them know we have chosen to accept the inivtation" I said, the girls jump up and down squealing in delight. 

[TIME SKIP]

It was now the day of filming, gathering the girls ready for the first introductions and evaluations, we got into a van and made our way to the filming area, we were met with stylists and directors who were kind enough to give us refreshments whilst getting us ready. We were introduced to the recording set, which was simply just a coach that fit majority of us. I chose to sit on the floor with Tatter. 

The directors began giving us a brief introduction into what were exactly filming, before giving us some time to practice our introduction. "Let's say Hi we are BEBE" I say, giving them the prompt to wave to the camera.

"You should say what our name means" Kyma said.

"Oh yea, you're right, I should" I say, running my hand through my hair. "Alright, should we film our intro?"

"Yes let's do it" the girls say in unison, I let out a small chuckle before signally to the directors to begin filming. 

"Alright, ACTION!" the director yelled, prompting us to start. 

Hi we are BEBE! a team that will go way beyond everybody's expectations, please support us and look forward to our dance abilities!.

"Cut" the director said, ending the filming for the introduction "that was good girls, we now want to do an introduction with just each and everyone of you before we start the group and personal evaluations, Bada we will start with you in the other room if that's okay"

"Yes sir, that's all good" I say getting up. I chuck the girls a quick smile of reassurance and tell them to prepare what they plan on saying. I enter the other room and come face to face with another director, she smiled at me before giving me some instructions.