the first official meeting

Italics | filming

Bold | speaking during filming

Normal | character POV and conversations

[Viewer POV] (Just an introduction)

Kang Daniel enters the fight arena from the big sliding doors with the symbol W on it, making his way to the girls standing in a small gap that was made specifically for him. All the girls look at him and the trophy. 

Kang Daniel Speaking.

You are the best woman fighters... That go beyond the Republic of Korea and represent the world.

You only have one goal.

To take the symbol of number-one street dancing group in the world, this trophy.

Even among the best dancers, there are ranks.

This is a competitive fight club where you must stand on top of your opponent.

I'll tell you the special rule about this place.

One. All fights are allowed regardless of where you're from and how experienced you are.

Daniel flips one card over revealing the word NO LIMIT.

 Scene cuts to cut scenes of snippets of the freestyle battles, teams are shown aggressively going against each other in a one on one battle to win for their team.

Cut Scene | Tusbakill enters arena. [unknown speaker] They came to Korea to have fun. 

Cut Scene | camera pans to BEBE member Lusher. Do they think we are easy?

Cut Scene | switches to battle between Yoonji and Kirsten. [Kirsten] This is war

Cut Scene | switches to battle between Emma (Jam) and Yumeri (Tsuba). [Yumeri] That sounds fun. It's a world battle. 

Cut Scene | Switches to battle between Latrice (Jam) and Momo (Tsuba) [Latrice] What the heck?

Cut Scene | Emma (Jam) sitting on coach in Jam Republic's hideout. [Emma] Shut your mouth. Switches to Kirsten [Kirsten] It's game time. Switches to Audrey (Jam) looking scary and serious

Cut Scene | JJ looks looks disgusted [JJ] They're insane. They're messing with us.  

Cut Scene | [Nob] We ought to destroy them

Cut Scene | Switches to dance battle between Redlic (Mannequeen) and Bada (BEBE). [Redlic] Give us the queen's throne, and get out of here.

Cut Scene | Switches to dance battle between Halo (Wolf'Lo) and Lia (1Miliion). [Lia] I'm going to bite one of them. 

Cut Scene | Switches to dance battle between Kirsten (Jam) and Yoonji (Mannequeen) . [Unknown Speaker] This isn't a dance-off. This is a straight-up fight.