Who is she?

*same clothes from the pervious chapter

[Ae Cha's POV]

As the girls and I got off the plane a mix of emotions ran through my body, I was thrilled and beyond excited to return to Korea as have had so many fond memories here especially when I was younger, however, the lingering feeling of pressure overmounted the amount of happiness I was feeling. It was extremely hard to return here. I was scared that exposure in Korea would lead to my father finding out where I was and requesting to meet me, it was daunting that he was the reason why I left here in the first place and fled to a country so far away but for my safety and for the safety of the people around me who truly care for me it was only right that I do. 

The girls knew how big of a risk it was and were all insisting that I still come as long as I had the required protection that I needed. I was scared but I needed to do this, I wanted to return, I just wanted to come back home...

As we walked out of the airport a flash of photographers and paparazzi were waiting for us, the girls looked at me as I gulped down my fear, the body guards that greeted us as we landed were well aware and gave me something to protect my face and my eyes. As I walked through the crowd the flashes and the screams slowly took over me, luckily we were escorted really quickly and were already in the car by the time any of my panic attacks should have kicked in. 

"Are you alright?" Iseul asked, handing me a bottle of water and requesting me to drink some of it

"Yes, thank you, I'm alright" I say, grabbing the bottle and drowning myself in the cold liquid. 

"That was a lot of paparazzi" Haneul said. 

I nod in agreeance and sigh. "He's going to find me, isn't he?" I ask, lookng at the girls with sadness.

"He may find you but that doesn't necessarily mean that he will get near you or even utter a word to you". Iseul said, grabbing my hand an caressing it slowly. "We've prepared for this, the body guards know who he is and what he looks like they also know a lot of your family members so he can't really do anything" Iseul continued.

"Yea" I say in agreeance

"Just ignore him and enjoy your time here, did you message your old friends and your siblings?" Ava asked.

"Yes, I did they are extremely excited to see me, I told them I'd meet them in our hotel, so you guys get to see him when we get there after filming".

"My dreams are coming true, I get to meet Kai sunbaenim" Ye-Jun squealed. 

 I chuckle at her excitement, Kai was my older brother and a famous K-pop idol, when I left many people attacked him stating that he simply let me go rouge and leave with no explanation, he tackled that conflict well and let's just say he told them to leave our family affairs alone. I loved him, he was one of my biggest supporters along with my younger sibling Suyeon also known as Sheon from Billlie, both were known in the idol scene and were well loved and respected.