As a result, Old master Fu vividly taught Fu Yunxi a lesson.

He forcibly let that child be aborted.

Now, the old man is really old, and his heart became much softer.

If this happens before, Old master Fu will never let Bai Yangxin give birth to this child.

Of course, Bai Yangxin has already been swept out of the Fu family. And Fu Yunxi really didn’t dare to say a word.

Fu Xiao didn’t care and said to the butler: “Let them make trouble.”

The butler nodded, he also meant the same thing.

At breakfast.

With Little Sugar Cake’s pride, he pushed his breakfast to the living room.

A TV show is playing in the living room.

When Fu Xiao came out of the dining room, he saw the snow-white furball in front of the TV only eating half of the breakfast. He stood up, raised his tail, and with wide eyes, he watched the TV series excitedly.

In the TV series, a woman in an ancient palace dress said tearfully: “This concubine can’t do it, ah.”

Next to her, Rong Hang, the ancient emperor version, walked away with a look of anger.

Fu Xiao:  …

All this, what this is?

Fu Xiao asked the butler with a headache: “What’s going on?”

The butler smiled and said: “This is Rong Hang’s complete work copied by Miss Mingming for Little Sugar Cake. This is Little Sugar Cake’s favorite TV series. It watched it back and forth many times.”

Fu Xiao rubbed his forehead: “Don’t let Little Sugar Cake have these in the future.” Little Sugar Cake is still small, and he watched this everyday. He used to think that Little Sugar Cake could not understand it, but now he knows that Little Sugar Cake can understand, obviously, he can’t allow it anymore.

The butler asked in wonder: “So what should I put there?”

Fu Xiao thought about the programs that Little Sugar Cake liked in the past, and reluctantly picked out one that was okay——

“Society Ruled by Law.”

After breakfast, one person and one cat went to work in a hurry.

There was a conference call in the car today. When Fu Xiao arrived at the company, it was already a little late. He couldn’t help thinking that Little Sugar Cake seemed to be able to teleport. No wonder he had never noticed anything wrong. Every time he came home, Little Sugar Cake had already changed back.

After counting the time, Little Sugar Cake should already be in the office.

However, it turned out that he thought too much.

In front of the elevator in the Xingchen Building, the teenager who was supposed to be in the office, was panting in a hurried and confused manner.

Fu Xiao:  …

Su Zening held the elevator entrance with one hand, while bending over and panting.

He didn’t want to be in such a hurry, but there was a cat meeting this morning. As a responsible king of the cats, he naturally has to preside over the meeting, and that big spicy chicken Fat Orange has a lot of nonsense, so it was dragged on until now.

The dedicated elevator on the top floor has not come down yet.

Su Zening looked at his phone.

It’s about time for Secretary Zhang’s morning meeting. If he’s late, Secretary Zhang will peel him off.