Notification shows the location and you make your way to there. You walk in a room which look like library. You see Loki trying to do some with his hand.

"What are you doing?" You ask him

"Why are you here?" Loki ask you angrily, ignoring your question

"You are trying to use your magic, which you can't because thanks to me" you sarcastically

He ignore you "what are you trying to do Loki?"

"Since you want to know it and not leaving me alone. I'm trying to get that stupid book with my magic but thanks to you I can't" Loki yell at you

You seems like you didn't care that he yell at you but deep down you angry. The book he want is a lot higher. Even Loki is taller than you it's higher for him too.

You sighs, clam yourself down.
" You will need a lot power to use telekinesis. The device won't let you. You just need to staircase"

Loki scoffs " So this is how you mortals live?"

"Actually we live way better than this" you and Loki both look where the voice came from and see Tony standing here.

"Mr. Stark" Tony nods at you

"Friday told me Loki is trying to use his magic so I'm here to see how it goes and I think you handle it" Tony explains

Tony push the button that was beside the library and a keypad appear. " Just type the number where your book is and it will come to your level" tony type the number for Loki and start making him way out. "Oh and y/n."

"Yes Mr. Stark."

"Call me Tony" with that Tony leaves

"Tony" you whisper. You look back finding Loki sitting in a chair, reading his book.

You look at the book sleeves. Finding Harry Potter, you smile and take the book and sit opposite of Loki.

Without looking up from his book. Loki ask you "What are you doing?"

"Reading just like you" you look at your book, smiling.

"What are you reading?" Loki ask you which make you surprise. You didn't expect him to talk.

" Harry Potter and the goblet of fire, why?"

"You looked really interested in that book, smiling and seem to enjoy your book. I have never met someone who is interested in book that much." Loki says, a little sad remember his brother and his friends used to make fun of him for liking to read books when they were kids.

"Oh Harry Potter is my favorite book. It's about Magic,Wizard and Witches. I think you will love it. Do you wanna like it?"

Loki raise his eyebrows " I suppose so"

You get up and grab the first book of Harry Potter. "It's the first book, there are 7 more." You give him the book.

You starts reading again until you fall asleep. You don't know how you have been. You jump from your sit. You find Loki sitting still at this chair.

"How long I have been out?" You ask but Loki ignore you

You check your phone. "It's only 12:40 pm? I thought it was evening. It's really a long day. I'm so tired, man" you groan

"I'm gonna grab some coffee. You need anything?" He huffs.

"Jerk" you mumbles but with Loki's godly ears he hear you. He grab your neck choking you.

"L-loki le-let go.."

"How dare talk to your god like that? Don't think your little trick gonna work on me like last night?"