8

HASSAN ADORN SAINT
"HUNXHO"
A WEEK LATER

@AMANISYMONE 5hrs ago                                          
_____

@AMANISYMONE 5hrs ago                                           _____

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Hassan lightly tapped through Amani's lengthy Instagram story. The two hadn't talked in a week and Hassan couldn't even tell you exactly why.

He hadn't even been stalking her as much, despite him looking at her Instagram Account every second of every day.

He hated not speaking to her just as much as he hated not being able to be around her. He knew she didn't want to talk but he couldn't figure out why.

— and it wasn't like she had told him that she didn't want to speak to him, but he knew everything about that girl so he could definitely tell when her vibe was off.

It was late on a Saturday night and he could from Amani's story that she had been out all day, without a care in the world. He wanted to follow her, but he cared about her as well so he wanted to give her space.

Snapping him out his thoughts was his phone that had went off.

+1 678-899-0837
we need to talk. We made sure to make the trip quick for you.

Hassan sighed as he recognized the number. He got up from his couch only to go to the window and see a black limo parked in his driveway.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"This ain't no fucking movie. You niggas ain't  have to pull up in no damn limo— hush boy" Hassan was cut off as he looked over at the unknown male.

"The fuck is y'all here for?" Hassan snapped back.

"Your little mission seems to be going by a little slowly, we came to give you a little heads up before shit get bad for you and her.."

"Bro what" He mumbled.

"You know what you was supposed to do with her. So why hasn't it been done ? Fuck what her dad paying you." Hassan shook his head.

"I told you, ima do what he asked. If them niggas wanna kill me, tell em' come get me" Hassan shrugged.

"You really willing to die bout a bitch— she ain't no bitch, nigga." Hassan quickly cut him off, causing the man to laugh.

"You're not my boss on this job. I'm gone do whatever the fuck I want to do."

The man laughed, "what is it with her anyways ? You must like this girl.. cause the money that nigga playing don't compare to how much money you was making working for me"