4.

@NYLAATIME productions.

AMANI SYMONE MOOREAtlanta, gaTHIRD PERSON

AMANI SYMONE MOORE
Atlanta, ga
THIRD PERSON

I hear you talkin' bout we a lot. Oh, you speak French now? Giving me the signs so i gotta take a hint now. I hit you up like "Do you wanna hang right now?"

Amani placed the white pill on her tongue, swallowing it quickly after. She soon after looked down at the PRE-LAW books that sat in-front of her.

The pills were only to help her focus, at least that's what she had convinced herself. Since the passing of her mom, school had been the last thing on her mind and she knew that was a problem.

If anything her mom would've wanted her to finish, especially because she was the first person to tell Amani she be the best lawyer. Amani didn't believe that at first, but quickly realized that it would probably be her only way out of her dad's home.

She usually stayed up on top of her classes and made sure to get all A's especially because c's didn't pass in law school— but recently she could feel herself and her grades slipping.

But if she was honest, it was the last of her worries still.

She shoved the books away from her, placing her face in the palm of her hands in an aggressive way.

She heard a loud ding noise, noticing the tone of the sound and quickly looking over at her phone to see a random message.

+1 (706) 546-7899
I know you tired, come outside.

Amani looked at the message with a confused expression. She sat up from her bed and went to window. Looking outside she saw the same black truck that she had been seeing for the past two weeks.

She knew it was Hassan's. He hadn't stopped following her. Some would find this shit creepy, but Amani found it annoyingly cute.

She truly did want to know what he wanted, and why he wouldn't just leave her be. Amani wasn't in any danger and had never been in danger, so she didn't understand why he just wouldn't come when she needed him.

She walked away from the window and to her closet to slip on her orange crocs all while She grabbed her 'gallery department' jacket while she was at it.

Once she made it outside her apartment, she noticed Hassan standing outside and leaning up against the truck. "So this what we doing ? Really." She says.

"You know you swear you don't like me following you, but you always in my face when I'm near you" he slyly speaks, causing her to roll her eyes playfully.