Chapter 11: The Apology

Haunted by regret and guilt, Manolo decided to apologize to Isabella. He wanted to express his remorse, to let her know that he understood the gravity of his mistake.

He reached out to Isabella, asking to meet her one more time. Isabella, still nursing her broken heart, agreed. They decided to meet at “Café de la Luna”, a place that held so many memories for them.

As they sat across from each other, Manolo took a deep breath and apologized. He expressed his deep regret for his actions, for the pain he had caused her. He told her about his realization, about how his fleeting attraction to Sofia had cost him the love of his life.

Manolo’s apology was heartfelt and sincere. He didn’t ask for her forgiveness, knowing he didn’t deserve it. He just wanted her to know that he was truly sorry.

Isabella listened quietly, her face a mask of calm. When Manolo finished, she took a moment before responding. She acknowledged his apology but made it clear that she couldn’t forgive him. The betrayal had hurt her deeply, and she needed time to heal.

With that, they parted ways again. Manolo, filled with regret, and Isabella, determined to move on. This chapter marked a painful but necessary confrontation, a step towards closure for both of them. But their story was far from over, and fate had more in store for them.