Chapter 7: The Discovery

Isabella, who had been feeling neglected and confused by Manolo’s recent behavior, decided to confront him. However, before she could do so, she stumbled upon a truth that shattered her world.

One day, while Manolo was away, Isabella found a forgotten piece of jewelry at his place - a bracelet she didn’t recognize. It was a beautiful piece, one that she knew she would have remembered if Manolo had gifted it to her. The realization hit her like a ton of bricks - the bracelet belonged to another woman.

Isabella decided to confront Manolo. She waited for him at “Café de la Luna”, the place that once symbolized their love. When Manolo arrived, Isabella placed the bracelet on the table. The color drained from Manolo’s face as he recognized Sofia’s bracelet.

Isabella demanded an explanation. She reminded Manolo of the promises he had made, of the love they had shared, and of the trust he had broken. The café, once filled with their laughter and dreams, was now a witness to their heartbreak.

This chapter marked a significant turn in their love story. The bliss of their love had been replaced with the harsh reality of betrayal. As Isabella grappled with the pain of Manolo’s betrayal, she was unaware of the tumultuous journey that lay ahead.