Jungkook ran inside the house and grabbed the car keys before rushing towards the car shed...

Jungkook eyes were stuck to the car infront of him...he closely following that car without getting noticed...he stopped his car a few meter away from Dami's car which is parked infront of a park...jungkook looked around ...the silence and darkness of night felt a little scary to him but he still chose to be here...his attention went towards the car when he saw Taehyung and dami coming out and walking inside the park....jungkook also followed their steps...

" what you want now....why you dragged me here " Taehyung said while rubbing his face with his hands...he looks irritated....

" oh don't act like this now...you know why I am here " dami said walking towards Tae who took a step away from that girl....

Jungkook sneaked behind a big tree ...it was easy from here to see and hear what they talking...he felt bad looking at that irritated face of tae....

" I am gonna kill this girl if she do something to tae " jungkook mumbled to himself,  leaning more to their side to hear their conversation....

" how is jungkook " ..jungkook looked confused when dami asked about him.....

" locked himself in his room...Jackson called me asking about him but I told he is not talking to anyone " Tae said looking at the dark sky...

" I tried my best to hold Jackson in cafe from running behind him...and I think it worked " dami  said ...Taehyung hummed...

" what next ?" Taehyung looked at dami when she asked this question....

" just do what I said...be with Jackson whenever you can...today coffee date already made a big Crack in that relation...we just have to push a little more to make them apart...."

" ok...I am fine with this...I did everything as you said in jungle and today also...so don't worry...I will do my best next time too..."

Tears were flowing from Bambi eyes without the consent of owner of that eyes....jungkook was shocked...the words he heard from the duo standing a little away from him made him weak...weak physically and mentally too....never in his dreams he can think that Taehyung was behind all this mess...he did that to separate Jackson and him....he was trying to not believe those words but again and again his eyes and ears proving him wrong.....he started to take slow steps back without making any sound...he ran towards his car when he felt he is quite away from the duo ...

Jungkook was literally shaking ...he somehow drives to his house...the car was parked infront of house but he don't have the courage to come out....the words he heard were repeating on his mind like a tape....

" why tae....why you did that....you..you..you were my best friend...right...but why...." jungkook started to bang his head on the stearing of the car.......

Meanwhile in the park.....

" by the way...why are you doing this.." dami asked to the man walking infront of him...Taehyung stopped and looked at her...

" jungkook...jungkook is only mine....no one can take him away from me...."

" but you look all cool infront of them..."

" so what you want...shout on them or harm Jackson.....I can do that very easily...but what will I get...jungkook's hate....no...I don't want to see hate in my jungkook's eyes...I want to see love and care which I saw all this years.....but after Jackson came...I lost that shine....and I want them back in my life.....and if I want something..I will get that...." Tae said...his eyes showing the same madness which seen years ago when a student tried to harm jungkook.....

" good then...if our plan work...you will get your jungkook and me..I will get Jackson..." dami said  with a smirk....Taehyung chuckled looking at her...

" don't show it like you like Jackson .... you and me  very well know you are only behind him for his money and status...." Tae scoffed...

" of course I am...who not....everyone know who is he...son of the richest business in Korea nowadays....then why not to try ..may be jungkook is also looking forward for that too " dami said but flinched when Taehyung hold her jaw in tight grip...

" my jungkook is not like that...." Taehyung growled looking at her eyes..

" then..then why are you breaking them..." dami said trying to remove the hold on her face...

" jungkook is mine...only mine...no one...I said no one can take him away from me...did you hear that..." Tae said pushing dami away...she stumbled on her steps....Taehyung walked away from her ....she looked at his back with fearful eyes.....

🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

Hi guys......

Hope you liking the story....now few more past chapters then we will see what gonna happen.....

Stay happy and healthy 💗😊

Bye bye 👋👋👋👋

Chinnu 💜
Chinnu_Taekook ( guys ..chinnu changed her username so don't get confused)

&

Crystal 🔮