Chapter 16

In the midst of trying to completely move out of the old house in time for the holidays, and their respective careers, Tori and her lover had left buying presents for everyone but Deuce until the last minute

"All I want for Christmas is you." Jayson mumbled into Tori's ear as he wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her body against his as she browsed the jewellery case in front of them.

"Okay, Mariah." She said teasingly, making him laugh.

"Shut up." He sighed in defeat, unable to think of anything quick witted to say back to her as he released her from his hold.

"You're not a funny as you think you are." Jayson said as he continued to laugh, his eyes scamming a row of luxury women's watches.

"Humour is subjective, you might not think I'm funny but my other man does." Tori smirked as she turned around to look at him.

"The closest thing you got to another man is that rose in your nightstand." Jayson bit back, making her jaw drop.

He wasn't wrong, but it was a shock to hear him say it.

Jayson stumbled across the evening before as he search for a spare phone charger, although he took no issue with her pleasuring herself, he'd been teasing her since he made the discovery.

"You're annoying." Tori laughed as she walked away from him, heading over to the other end of the display case so they could continue to look for a gift Brandy.

Between their respective careers and trying to be moved into the new house before the holidays, Christmas shopping had been left till last minute.

Although she wasn't back dancing yet, Tori had 24 young dancers to account for in the company's annual winter performances.

With limited use of her foot, she made sure they each had the choreography mastered before they took to the stage.

"What about this?" She asked, pointing to a gold Cartier necklace and matching bracelet, as she felt Jayson's presence behind her.

"For your mom or mine?" He questioned, resting his chin on the top her head as he admired the set.

"Yours." Tori sighed as her body relaxed against Jayson's.

In an attempt to make the transition into the new house as smooth as possible, she'd spent the last two nights there, while Jayson stayed back at the old house.

Over the last few nights she struggled sleeping alone, she was used to going to bed with him and feeling his body on hers as they moved around throughout the night.

The new house was absolutely beautiful, but sleeping there alone wasn't as fun as one would assume.

"Can I get a closer look at those two?" Jayson asked the jeweller as he pointed out the necklace and bracelet.