Chapter 17

"I don't believe you

"I don't believe you." Jayson smirked, shaking his head as he lay beside Tori in bed.

"Bri and I went to Aruba for her 22nd birthday, one of the days we were there, the bar by our villa had a wet T-shirt competition and I won it." She laughed as she recounted the experience to her boyfriend.

It was one of the best vacations she'd ever been on, she spent every day on the beach with Bria and consumed her body weight in rum and cocktails.

"Bri has pictures of us somewhere, I'm sure."

"I completely understand the judge's decision, but I don't want anyone seeing these but me." He said as he pushed his face into the valley of her breast, pressing a wet kiss against the skin there.

"Deal." Tori smiled, lifting his head from her chest so she could look into his eyes.

"Now we gotta fuck on it." Jayson said flipping them over so he lay between her legs.

"We can't, I have to get up."

"I'm already up." He mumbled as he rolled his hips against her so she felt him through the ball shorts he wore to bed.

"I'll be quick." Jayson said sitting up on his knees and reaching for her panties so he could pull them from her, tossing them carelessly to the floor.

Even though he was indeed quick, Tori no longer had the willingness she once had to pull herself from the bed and make a start. With only one day until Christmas, she needed to get to the grocery store and run a few errands.

By the time they made it downstairs, there was only an hour left of the morning.

"What would you like for breakfast?" She asked looking through the refrigerator and gathering ingredients.

"You." Jayson smirked as Tori turned to look a him.

"Not happening." She laughed as she put eggs, cheese and the rest of the ingredients she'd need to make an omelette with the kitchen counter before she got to work.

"This is the first time since we moved in I haven't had to be up and out of the house." Jayson said as he took in his new kitchen.

Even though the drama with Shayla and Tatiana had yet to be resolved, he felt a little lighter.

But "Tell me about it, I feel like I've been going nonstop." Tori agreed.

"I like what you've done with the place." Although he knew there was still more to be done, Jayson liked the black and white with gold accents Tori decided on.

"Thank you." She blushed. "I didn't want to make it too feminine."

Getting up from his seat at the island adjacent to Tori, Jayson walked around it to her, taking the fork she held from her hand so he could lift her onto the counter and stand between her legs.