𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟣𝟤 - 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝒜𝒻𝓉𝑒𝓇𝓂𝒶𝓉𝒽

𝓔𝓵𝔂𝓼𝓲𝓪𝓷

Chapter 12 - The Aftermath

-𝓬𝓵𝓪𝓻𝓪𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓽-

(Y/N) POV

For once it wasn't Charlotte who was waking me up at an ungodly hour, it was my alarm clock. I roll over, the memories of last night hitting me like a brick wall as I did so causing me to groan slightly at the amount of thoughts that were now in my head. 

I hit my clock to stop it from making the incessant noise that was starting to make me grind my teeth and sat up causing my covers to fall off my shoulders.

I looked around my room to see Ivy getting ready in the mirror and Charlotte still in her bed. She had a somewhat peaceful look on her face but I assumed that would change once I woke her up.

I mutter a quick 'morning' to Ivy as I got up and put on a pair of fluffy socks before padding over to the side of Charlotte's bed. Thankfully the bowl I put next to her was not used and I gently shook her shoulder in attempt to wake her up.

"Charlotte, you have to wake up." 

She groaned in response, attempting to roll over but I stop her before she could and give it another attempt.

"We have to get ready, we have class today." 

"No." She simply said, pulling her blankets further around her.

"Yes we do, come on." I say pulling her covers off of her.

"Why did Halloween have to be on a Sunday." She whined, sitting up slowly and rubbing her head.

"I don't know." I say, softly chuckling at her bedhead.

She finally stands up and heads to the bathroom to brush her teeth. I smile, wondering how much of last night she remembers and hoping her head doesn't hurt too bad.

I start to get ready myself, pulling up my tights and skirt and attempting to button up my shirt, my brain still foggy from sleep. I do my makeup quickly before searching my room for my tie that had decided to hide under my bed for some reason.