𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟩 - 𝒢𝓇𝓎𝒻𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹𝑜𝓇 𝓋𝓈 𝐻𝓊𝒻𝒻𝓁𝑒𝓅𝓊𝒻𝒻

𝓔𝓵𝔂𝓼𝓲𝓪𝓷

Chapter 7 - Gryffindor vs Hufflepuff

-𝓬𝓵𝓪𝓻𝓪𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓽-

(Y/N) POV

It has almost been a week since Sirius Black had broken into the castle and surprisingly, things had gone pretty much back to normal. We had classes as normal but the number of dementors had increased noticeably since the incident. 

The students of Hogwarts where now talking about something else, the first quidditch game of the season. The Gryffindor vs Hufflepuff game was all that students could talk about. Charlotte was especially excited because she had gotten the news that she would be a chaser for the Ravenclaw team a few days ago and she hadn't been able to talk about anything else other than quidditch since.

There had been much debate within Ravenclaw house about who we would be supporting. The Slytherins would obviously be supporting Hufflepuff because most of them would rather jump off the astronomy tower than support the Gryffindor team. 

Charlotte and I were going to support the Gryffindor team, Charlotte thought that they would have the best chance of winning, for me it was more because the twins looked extremely offended when I said I was still deciding who I was going to support and they made me promise them I would cheer for their team. 

Ivy however is supporting Hufflepuff, partly because she had a lot of friends from that house but mainly to annoy Charlotte by supporting the opposite team. Milo was also supporting Hufflepuff but that is at the surprise to no one because he has a massive crush on one of the beaters on their team. 

"Are you looking forward to the match tomorrow?" I ask Amber as we walk towards our Muggle Studies classroom after lunch. 

"Yeah but Snape's given us two rolls of parchment on werewolves to be done by Monday, which puts a bit of a damper on it." She says, frowning slightly.

"Snape gave you a paper on werewolves?" I ask confused "That's not even covered in potions."