𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟣𝟢 - 𝐻𝒶𝓁𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒶𝓉 𝐻𝑜𝑔𝓌𝒶𝓇𝓉𝓈

𝓔𝓵𝔂𝓼𝓲𝓪𝓷

Chapter 10 - Halloween at Hogwarts

-𝓬𝓵𝓪𝓻𝓪𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓽-

(Y/N) POV

"Get up!" 

I groan, rolling over and trying to bury my head back into my blankets. It was warm in my bed, comfortable. That was soon stripped from me when Charlotte decided to rip my covers from my bed and expose me to the cold, unforgiving air of our dorm room.

"Get up (Y/N)!" Charlotte says again, looking at me from the bottom of my bed.

"You look like me sleep paralysis demon." I mutter as I attempt to get my covers back. 

She rolls her eyes, throwing the blankets on the floor and moving over to the side of my bed to try and get me up.

"You have to get up, we're going to Hogsmeade remember?"

'Oh yeah.' I think, remembering what day it is. Halloween.

I nod, now attempting to sit up. My muscles are stiff from sleep but I get up and look over at Charlotte who was practically vibrating with excitement.

"It's too early for you to be this excited." I mutter but I start getting ready anyway.

She smiles happily, starting to go on about how excited she was for the Gryffindor party and going to Honeydukes for Halloween sweets. 

I nod along, not fully listening as I am still groggy from sleep but I smile at how happy she is about the party, and very glad that she had agreed to go with me. 

I throw on a pair of baggy jeans, a white oversized jumper and some black converse that were lying at the side of my bed. I moved around Charlotte to look in the mirror and try to tame my hair that was knotted from the tossing and turning I had apparently been doing in my sleep.