Chaewon shrugs, smiling at how the two never changed. "I'm used to it already. It's just nice to finally not be around when it happens."

Wonyoung laughs at that. "But really though, do you like her?"

Chaewon thought for a bit. She liked the feeling of Yunjin being around a lot in the house, or when she tries her best to crack a lame joke to make Eunchae laugh, she felt calm when Yunjin was next to her. She definitely enjoyed her lips and hands on her body.

"I think I do." She finally says. "I really want to see where this goes."

Wonyoung smiles. "Wow, it's been a while since you involved yourself with someone." She gave her wife the side eye. "And unlike someone, I think Yunjin is wonderful. She's sweet and a bit of a dork. Totally your type."

Chaewon giggles. "Yeah she is. She's very gentle with me too."

"Is she at home right now?"

"No, she left early for her work." Chaewon says as she lays further on her bed. "It's her first day too since she got here."

"Oh right, since they gave her time to settle in first." Wonyoung grabs the phone from the vanity and drops on the bed next to a grumpy Yujin. "You guys should probably go on a date. It'll be cute."

"Yunjin sucks at dates." Yujin retorts. "She might end up bringing you somewhere cheap or spill drinks all over your dress." She got another slap from Wonyoung.

"Well, she doesn't know much about the city yet, she only knows how to get to her building and to the district, so I was thinking of showing her around instead."

"I think it's very romantic." Wonyoung says as she elbows Yujin. "You did the same for me when I told you I just moved into Seoul."

"Yeah and two years after you agreed to marry me."

Wonyoung looks back at Chaewon. "See? Full proof plan."

Chaewon blushed again and waved her hand at them. "I think it's a little too early to even think about marriage."

Wonyoung shrugs. "But it's a start."

Chaewon's ears perked when she heard the front door open from downstairs and Yunjin's voice could be heard. "Oh, Yunjin is home."

"Let me talk to her!"

Wonyoung shoved her wife's face away from the camera again. "You go ahead. Let's get on a call again with Yeji and Sakura when I get home, so you can tell us what really happened with you guys." She says with a teasing tone.

"What?!"

"Bye love you!"

"Love you too."

Wonyoung ends the call and Chaewon throws her phone at the side.

"Chaewon?" Yunjin calls from the hallway.

Chaewon rushed to the door and swung it open. "In here—oh." Her eyes blinked at the sight.

Yunjin was in a simple business suit, a striped tie messily tied around her neck and she was wearing glasses. Yunjin met eyes with Chaewon and beamed at her. "Hi. How was your day?"

Chaewon's eyes were wide. She felt a tug in her chest with how sexy Yunjin looked in a suit. She doesn't even know where to begin with the glasses. Since she was so used to her being in a shirt and sweats. And no glasses. God, she hated how that was a major turn on for her. "It was okay." She breathes out.

Yunjin steps closer, placing the back of her hand on her forehead. "You okay? You're kinda red."

The scent of Yunjin's perfume engulfed her senses and it made Chaewon's brain snap. She grabs onto Yunjin's necktie and drags her across to go into the younger's room. She closes the door and immediately lunges at Yunjin's lips.