SPECIAL 5 - I'll Take You to Loi Krathong

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

I don't go just for the food, but what if one of us is hungry? It's not funny at all.

"Oh, here it is. I took an ex there once. It was great."

"The place?" Gun asked.

"No, the university student. Very sexy."

King's response wasn't far from my expectations. Uea probably felt the same, because I heard him laugh mockingly and press the mouse harder.

If I hadn't known before that Uea hated playboys, I would have thought he felt possessive towards King.

"The girls there are very hot. Keep an eye on Mai, Jade." King warned me.

I immediately pulled my friend back. This bad friend was trying to frame my boyfriend for something he wouldn't do.

"Mai is not like you." I said confidently.

It had been a year since we got together and Mai had never tried to cheat on me. There were only ladies in the office trying to hook up with him. It was understandable. My boyfriend was too hot to handle.

At first I was afraid of someone else coming into our relationship, but Mai always told women that he was already in a relationship and they respected that. So we didn't have much to worry about.

Come to think of it, our love life was going very well.

"And you? Where are you going tonight?"

"I do not know. Hey, where are you going?" King asked and patted Uea on the shoulder.

Uea gave him an intimidating look and took King's hand off him, but my childhood best friend acted as if he didn't know.

Finally, Uea let out a long breath and replied, "I'm not going anywhere."

"But I have no one to go with. Come with me."

"I said I'm not going."

He was a little annoyed now, but King was still trying his best to convince Uea. I felt like they were closer lately, King teased Uea (a little) less and Uea was annoyed (also a little) less.

They were probably getting tired of arguing as the years went by.

Everyone else in the department started gathering their things as working hours were coming to an end. I hurried too. King, who had finally stopped bothering Uea, turned his attention to me as I zipped up my bag.

"Jade, will you go to the Loi Krathong festival and celebrate a personal festival in your bedroom too?"

"What? Why do I have to celebrate a party in my bedroom?" I asked curiously.

"You really don't know?" King said in a high-pitched voice that obviously sounded fake. I narrowed my eyes cautiously as he approached, then he whispered, "Loi Krathong is the day you will lose your virginity – Ouch!!"

King was kicked in the leg, but instead of yelling at me, he turned to Uea who was pinching his waist.

"AHHH- Let me go. Let me go, Uea. It hurts!"

"I want it to hurt. Always make fun of others. Are you a psychopath?" he said before finally letting him go.

I smiled happily.

Uea is always my guardian angel. And by that fucking King, you lost!! Haaaaa.

"I go now. I told Mai I'd be there at half past six. I don't want to be late." I said, but King pulled me back.

"Jade."

"Now what?"

"Trust me. It's Loi Krathong, you better enjoy it. Try it in the bathtub, it's very nice." he whispered as my ungrateful brain began to imagine it.

Middleman's Love | ENG TRANS |जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें