SPECIAL 4 - A Special Day with a Special Boy

Start from the beginning

"Watch it. It's like a dad who is proud of his son's graduation. He wasn't even that enthusiastic about his own graduation."

"You'll never understand me!"

"Yes, I won't. I'm not a pedo-"

He gave me the kind of smile that made me want to kick him in the face.

"You've lived every age." I replied.

King smiled at me.

"I've been through a lot and now I know that the same age is the best."

"Is that so?" I asked.

For me, age wasn't that important. I believed more in mutual understanding and acceptance of each other's perfections and flaws. However, I had been in a relationship twice, while King had been with... everyone on earth, so he might have understood something from his experience of him.

"Do you agree with me, Uea?" King asked the person who was all quiet.

Uea stood up and said simply, "I'm leaving. Until tomorrow."

"Wait for me."

King followed. His car had broken down because it had been rear-ended or something, so he was asking for a ride to Uea every day.

It's nice to see them get along (?). But it's been almost a month now. The mechanic hasn't finished it yet? So damn slow.

******

The next morning, when the sun was burning, I stood at the university, surrounded by recently graduated students, their families and photographers. I saw people in red tobes everywhere. Luckily, Mai was tall, so wherever he was I could spot him.

I saw many young people cheering for their seniors with smiles, then I realized that my boyfriend was so sexy in his university. There were many people who came and asked to take a photo with him non-stop, especially girls. Mai showed everyone a polite smile like a model. Later I left to call my friends who hadn't arrived yet.

The internet signal is so incredibly good that I can't even do a Google search. Why has my internet gone to hell now?!

"What are you doing, P'Jade?"

The tall boy with his white clothes covered by his red toba approached me with a sweet smile, looking happy. I helped him adjust the pin on his chest and looked him up and down.

It looks perfect today. I'm really proud of my boy!

"Probably the Internet isn't working. I can't reach King." I told him after showing him my phone as proof, but Mai replied, "P'King already called me. He's coming here now. He said he couldn't call you either."

"Oh? Maybe it's my phone." I said angrily.

I have paid a fortune for the service, but it is never stable. After today I will change network provider!

"Can you come down there with me?" he asked me and pointed to his friends.

"Everything is fine. Go take photos with your friends. I won't be alone. Uea and King will be here any minute." I petted my boyfriend so he wouldn't have to be worried.

It is said that similar people attract each other. It was probably true because Mai's friends were so handsome they looked like they could be actors, and they were all polite.

They are polite to me, but when they talk to each other, they swear and have fun just like I talk to my friends. I guess it's a guy thing.

I had seen his friends a couple of times, so there was no awkward tension between us. But it was their day, so I figured it was best for them to spend some quality time together. Because after this event it will be extremely difficult for them to get together again, like extremely difficult!