Chapter 8 - Everyone can Notice it

Start from the beginning

"Here's your latte." he said and handed it to me.

"I gave you a hundred baht to buy coffee, why are you giving it back to me?" I frowned, but he smiled a little.

"It's on me this time."

"Hey, stop it." I put the money back in his hand, only to then put it back in mine.

"You bought me dinner yesterday, so today I'll buy you coffee. We're even."

"You're always like this."

I pouted. Our routine was always like this. We kept wanting to pay for each other, but Mai was much more stubborn. He probably paid more times for me than I did for him. Is this how the rich pay for everything for everyone? Let me act like your senior for once!

"And that cup?"

I looked at the other cup of coffee in his hand. Mai looked at me and responded with a small laugh.

"Oh, this is for P'Uea. I noticed that he hadn't had his morning coffee yet, so I bought it for him."

His response made me smile, so I pursed my lips to hide it.

"Go and give it to him then. He just complained about how sleepy he is."

"All right."

He never left. I watched him give Uea the coffee as they started chatting with a big smile. I couldn't help but feel like a father watching his kindergartener hit on his kindergarten friend or something.

Go get it, boy!

"Hey, why are you smiling?"

Gun came out of nowhere and stood beside me. It seemed like he had been awake for three days straight, but he still had some energy left for snooping. He frowned slightly when he saw me looking at Mai and Uea.

"What? Do you smile at Mai? Don't tell me you like it." he dragged his voice and pressed his shoulder against me. The smell of his perfume hit my nose, making me take three steps back.

"Dude, did you fall into a scented bathtub?"

"Smells impressive, doesn't it? I just bought it. You see, I have an appointment today. I need to impress his." he said and acted confident.

I looked him up and down. Maybe his idea of ​​impressing was forgetting to comb his hair before leaving the house and wearing a plain, not so plain, white T-shirt and slippers. 'Impressive' in his dictionary was probably different from anyone else's.

But I mean, if he is satisfied with this, maybe his girlfriend might like this kind of clothing. I can't really judge.

"Then why were you staring at Mai? Are you starting to like him after he bought you so many things? "

"You are crazy. I just watch." I approached him and pointed my finger in front of us.

"What?"

"Mai and Uea."

"Uh huh. What?"

"Well, I was smiling about that."

It took Gun a while to process, his eyes suddenly widening.

"Woah. They are together?!" he almost screamed. I quickly put my hands over his mouth to silence him. I gave him a small smile, then shook my head before explaining.

"Not yet, but I'm sure Mai likes Uea."

"Are you sure?" Gun frowned.

"Yes I'm sure. Never has he made sweet eyes at him since the first day he came here. Haven't you ever noticed?"