Chapter 13-Nightmare

Prem was quite surprised to feel this warmth again, yes he feels the warmth from his brother's care, but it was something different that even he couldn't explain. Even in the simplest words, he can't seem to find a word that can fully describe it. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Boun doesn't usually sleep well at night , so could you stay for a while till he fall asleep?" Boun's Mother asked as if Prem was babysitting a child, or was it a plan to lure his future son-inlaw?.

"sure, i think its because he's almost connected to his laptop doing work stuff " He chuckled, as a doctor he was also learning more about sleep problems as he suffer the same case as well.

He did as said and made his way to Boun's bedroom to find him at the bed reading on his phone. "Using gadgets can make it harder for you to sleep , you know?" Prem said which made  the older look at him. "Just for a while" Boun answered back. "Nope. Put it down and catch some Z" Prem ordered and when he saw that Boun was trying to argue back he said, "Doctor's orders " He laughed at the look of defeat in Boun's face, well people can't argue with a "Doctor's orders" , right?  Or just his Doctor's order?

"Fine fine" Boun said and put his phone on the bedside table. He wondered why the doctor wasn't leaving the room yet. "Observing " Prem suddenly answered as he saw the question in the older' s face as to why he's still in the room. Prem sat down the sofa chair beside the bed near the lamp. "Go sleep, I'll just read here " He started reading. 

For an unknown reasons, Boun felt tired and a little bit sleepy so he closed his eyes. He didn't know why but all felt relaxing, no worries , no problems to think of. He opened his eyes once more and looked at the Doctor, He was also asleep. Boun shifted position as he looked at the sleeping doctor. 

He noticed when he was still confined at the hospital that the doctor is always tired and seems to have little to no rest. He was glad to see him resting. ' You call me workaholic huh? talk to yourself' He said in his thoughts as he drifts to sleep.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Beads of sweat formed his forehead as he was awoken by the nightmares that haunts him. he controlled his breathing as he gripped at the Sofa chair's arm rest. He closed his eyes, and when he was able to control his breathing he opened them back again. He looked at the time, it was 3:15. He then looked at the older sleeping, a sigh of relief as he didn't disturb His sleep. Prem got up and left the room, he went to the kitchen to get a water. 

He saw Boun's Mother there enjoying a tea. The woman smiled and asked "Couldn't sleep?" this made Prem smile. "No I just woke up, How about you madam? " he asked back. "I set the wrong alarm, It was supposed to be 5am I accidentally put 3am" The Madam said which made both of them chuckled. "But dear, It's  a bit early to wake up" The Madam smiled, he ruffled Prem's head. " Just used to it, Doctor's duty" He lied, Prem can't just say ' Oh I had a nightmare again' he felt that he can't say it to others so he kept it to  himself. 

They chatted for a while, "He definitely got his workaholic side from his father" The Madam told him the stories of when Boun was younger. "How about you dear, tell me about you " The Madam said, Prem smiled and sipped some milk the Madam prepared for him.