Micheal's Bio

Full Name: Micheal Sanctus

Other Names: Mike, Mikey, Micheal the Oni, Oni, Estimado (Camila), Amigo (Dakota and Luz), Alastor (Himself, Dakota, and Luz), Fantasma (Himself, Dakota, Luz, and King), Demon Buddy (King), Halfbreed (Boscha), Squirt (Eda), Orc, @SpiritKing (social media username), Orc Demon, King of Ghosts, Sundew (Willow), Buttercup (Hunter), and Demon God of the Dead Micheal (Himself)

Family: Melinoe Sanctus (Mom) and Unknown (Dad)

Age: 16

Sexuality: Bisexual/Polyamorous

Gender: Male

Height: 149.86cm (4"11)

Hair Length: Medium

Hair Color: Blonde

Eye Color: Emerald Green

Voice:

Looks:

"Yeah, sorry pal you can't kill me"

Appearance: Micheal is a slightly muscular light-skinned teen with blonde hair with half of it hiding half his forehead with emerald green eyes. Like, Dakota he has a mark unknown origin but it a flaming skull instead he also has pointy ears.
Micheal is also seen with a sword on his back most of the time.

Micheal wears a green t-shirt with a lime green ghost design saying "Ghost Malone" and black pants. His sleep wear consists of an evergreen tank top and dark green shorts.

Personality: Micheal is the responsible one of the trio he is very mature for his age and keeps Luz and Dakota in check sometimes. Even though he's mature he still gets into Luz's and Dakota's shenanigans, however he still cares for his friends and still scolds them when the time comes. Micheal can get angry, and when he does some say he can be just as violent as Dakota especially with his sword.

Micheal cares very much about his friends and family, so much that he can and could possibly kill if they're threatened or hurt severely. His care towards his friends is so deep that he tries countless of times to stop Dakota from his drinking habit saying "You could die" or "It's unhealthy".

Despite his maturity and secret violent behavior he can put up a good fight, even possibly second only to Dakota. Micheal has also been given the "parental friend" title, since he tries talking his friends out of some things, even though it doesn't work

Magic:

Shadow Magic: Micheal is able to use a form of magic that is related and based on darkness and shadows

Love Interest: Willow Park & Hunter