Chapter 15 (Yae Miko)

Beginne am Anfang

Aether: "Y-Yae M-Miko!?! What are you doing here?!!?" Aether tried to look away, but his eyes occasionally snapped back to Miko.

Yae Miko: "If I haven't lived for 500 years, I would say you hurt my feelings with that comment. Here I am to show my presence and all you can say is why am I here? I'm hurt."

Aether: "A-Ah...um... I'm sorry. I-"

Yae Miko: "I'm only messing with you. You would think, after knowing me for so long, you would be able to tell when I'm dead serious or joking."

Aether: "Ah....well whoops."

Yae Miko: "It's fine. I'm surprised to see you here alone; I expected to see your little fairy little sister."

Aether: "Paimon isn't my little sister....." Aether rubs the back of his head.

Yae Miko: "She might as well be how the two of you relationship is. Anywho, care I join you."

Aether: "Um, sure...I guess."

Miko would only smile as she dropped the towel that was covering her body, causing Aether's eyes to widen before he quickly looked away and tried not to stare at her and make it clear he found her extremely hot.

As mischievous Yae Miko is and something gets on Aether nerve a little, he cannot deny Miko was one of the prettiest and sexy ladies in Teyvat. Her long pink, her chievous smile, her lovely long legs that have some meat to them, and he can't forget how nice tits to butt she has.

Sometimes, Aether would get lost getting talked to by Miko whenever she got him to do some task for her. It doesn't help that he would get caught either by her or mainly by Paimon whenever he stares too long at her while wearing her shrine maiden outfit.

And now here she is, not wearing anything, and it's just the two of them in a hot spring, and Aether is trying to control his thoughts.

Aether: "Um...by the way Yae Miko...um......if not too much to ask...why are you here? And I don't mean in the hot spring....like why are you in this one I'm in. Isn't this the male side?"

Yae Miko: "And here I thought you would be happy to see me, and not question it. But, to answer your question, you do realize who was the one who allowed you to gain access to the hot spring with no issue; it was myself and Ei."

Yae Miko: "And because of that we wanted to give you something without too many distractions. And I took the goodness out of my heart to come down here and grace you with my presence. Maybe someone like you would enjoy someone like me around and everything."

Aether: "Ah, I see. Well, thanks. Honestly, I guess you being here is an actual good thing." Aether had a soft smile on his face.

Yae Miko: *surprise a little* "Oh? Why is that?"

Aether: "I guess it is nice to have some alone time once in a while; I was having some questionable thoughts, to be honest."

Yae Miko: "Care to tell, I don't mind listening when it comes to you."

Aether: "It's nothing too crazy. To be honest, it might matter to you. But it's more about what I plan to do at the end of all of this."

Miko: "Oh?"

Aether: "You already know I'm not from around here, and I wonder to myself whenever I find my sister, I haven't decided if I plan to stay or continue traveling the stars for a home. Teyvat has been the land I have stayed at the longest, even though it wasn't by choice. There are times when I regret it, while other times I don't regret doing many things in this world. And it just...I wonder what will be my final choice at the end of all of this. Being alone in my thoughts would make me...question a lot of things."