Chapter 9 (OC x Sucrose)

Well, well what do we have here. Another genshin lemon much sooner then what you all were expecting. Yeah, well you see this is for myself more then anything and I wanted to do.

I already know she wasn't going win any voting poll I put her in, she too underrated and people don't care for her too much so she doesn't stand a chance. Doesn't mean me a Sucrose simp wasn't going let that stand and like the saying I say all the time; fine I'll do it myself.

So this one was more an author choice then letting a reader vote. Don't worried like last chapter if you voted back there; I will count those vote and the voting again will also be at the end of this chapter. And if you vote for someone else it will count for them. Basically saying everyone get's two vote. Or you vote for the same chick. Your call.

Now this time; Aether won't be the character. Why? Well this is more for a future Genshin fic I want to do in the future and of course Sucrose is one of the main girls in the MC of that fic. So this me an excuse to do an early lemon for one of the ladies of the fic.

Also this is inspire by a work from a talent artist and writer RJamal1 from a commission. So thanks bro.

Hope some of you like this one, beside that;

Enjoy.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sucrose: "Um, thank you for coming out with me today. To collect some material."

Xavier: "Ay, it's no problem, Su; you know I'll make time to help you out." He smiles at Sucrose, who blush while looking away.

We found ourselves out in the field of Mondstadt with two unique and exciting people. One of them is a young lady with fair skin, amber eyes, and light green hair that is chin-length except for a section at the back of her head that goes down to her hips. She wears a pair of dark brown round spectacles. She has pointed light green animal ears, which she tries to hide with her hair, aka Sucrose.

An alchemist who was a part of the Knights of Favonius; a talented young lady who for once was out of her lab to mainly gain some more materials for her experiments, but she was able to get out. Which sometimes can be a hassle depending on the person.

Along her was a short-medium height male around 5'5 with medium-length black hair, wearing a red coat with short sleeves, a black hood, an indigo shirt, a pair of black shorts, embellished thigh-high black boots with golden accents, and long black gloves. His most noticeable feature was his eyes. Which was Heterochromia; his left eye was green, while his right eye was blue. This young man was Xavier—a person who was trying to learn more about his past in this land.

He was found as a child left on the doorsteps of another family in Mondstadt and was raised in the region of freedom before traveling through several regions with his parents. Xavier and his parents would always return to Mondstadt at some point and everything.

Reaching the age where he can travel alone, Xavier tries to learn more about himself and why he is unique while helping many people along the way, including the traveler Lumine.

But that's what this story is about; no. Today, Xavier is currently with one of his closest friends he made here in Mondstadt, Sucrose. The two had a special bond; he befriended the young alchemist when they were still kids and saw her trying to grab a mushroom from a house, and he ended up helping her.

The two have been good friends since; of course, with them being friends for so long, they would slowly develop feelings for each other. They have gone on 'dates' and could tell they like each other, but neither of them dared to confess to each other honestly.