With his confused mind he kept just staring at Jungkook and soon heard a sigh as the boy turned his head around to face him fully.

"Atleast try to pretend you're not staring at me." Said by the boy who was totally unable to hide his flustered face but what the man said after made him blush even more but from embarrassment.

"Just how you were pretending to be asleep?"

"I wasn't pretending! I was sleeping until yo-" Jungkook's voice got stuck in his throat when he encountered the man getting closer to him, hand reached to touch the soft locks falling over his face, when the man shifted his gaze at his eyes, that eye contact was enough to put him under his spell.

Slowly the man's slender finger trails towards his eyelid which made Jungkook close his eyes. The man starts observing his facial feature with his finger, as if he was making his mind remember his body texture, even if Taehyung becomes blind someday he will recognize the boy just by touching his face.

Taehyung's finger trails down from Jungkook's nosal bridge to his lips, placing his fingers under his chin Taehyung softly grasp his chin and lifted up his face, thumb soft caressing his lips. Even though Jungkook couldn't understand what the man was doing but it was surely making him melt down with each touch.

His breath was uneven once again, his throat was dried up again which led him to gulp down his own saliva in order to wet it even a bit. His breaths start hitching when Taehyung's fingers trail down to his neck, circling around the marks he left on his body which were going to last for a long time.

Having a few first buttons undone, Taehyung had a proper amount of access to the boy's upper body. His fingers kept wandering around, touching the boy's collarbone his fingers trailed down to his chest and stopped right above his drumming heart.

"I should be the only reason behind it beating like this." Taehyung utters, eyes being glued to the boy's face as he watches him slowly opening his eyes to create eye contact. Keeping eye contact, Taehyung leans down only to place a kiss on his chest.

"This heart." Taehyung utters as he trails his lips to the boy's collarbone and places another kiss on it.

"This collarbone." Jungkook's mind went blank, he couldn't understand what was going through the man's mind but it was surely occupied with his thoughts only. His body squirms a bit when the man placed another kiss on his neck, without him realizing his hand reached to grab his shoulder.

"This neck." Taehyung's hoarse voice brushed against Jungkook's ear as he could feel his hot breath fanning over his skin. He became a mess when another kiss was placed on his earlobe.

"This ear." Taehyung's hand grabbed Jungkook's hand which was holding onto his shoulder and placed a kiss on its palm before he pinned his hands on the soft mattress, right beside his head. Jungkook was forced to close his eyes when the man leaned in to place another kiss on his eyelid.

"This eye, this nose and." Taehyung stops on his track after placing a kiss on the tip of the boy's nose, his eyes were glued to the boys, noticing the sudden pause Jungkook slowly opened his eyes only to see the man was already looking at him.

His eyes were forced to shut closed by the man as he placed a smooch on his lips, pulling his head back Taehyung speaks up.

"These lips, every part of your body should be mine only." Jungkook doesn't dare to open his eyes, he knows very well he won't be able to keep himself together, none of them uttered a single word about what they feel for each other but their actions were keeping that communication alive.

There is a thing called actions that speaks louder than anything and it was surely happening between them, even though the thoughts weren't voiced out, both of them knew it.