twenty one: my greatest discovery

Start from the beginning

"I haven't thought that we will sleep again when I'm back home I swear. but... I was so sad and angry when I saw those pics, you being absolutely great without me but for my own good I shouldn't have sleep with a just met guy, It's not all about it I know. I'm sorry, I know I shouldn't have done it, It was a risky and not a well-thought-out decision" jungkook says now finally meeting taes eyes who was looking at him warmly "what?" jungkook asks confused at seeing him not really being mad about what he just told him.

"nothing, I just realized how mature you have become compared to this moment. that's when we met for the first time" taehyung said, smiling at the younger boy "when I bumped into you in the corridor year ago you started shouting at me and calling me nasty names, you were talking about fucking and now you're talking like an adult about your feelings" taehyung said looking so proud of his jungkook who blushes "wait, y-you aren't mad at me?"

"of course I'm not mad at you for sleeping with someone, and I'm sorry that I wasn't very obvious about my feelings either and I gave you weak signals because of being your teacher. but now that you've finally finished school and I've stopped working at your school because your english teacher went back on her place, jungkook..." taehyung said now grabbing jks hands into his who looks up at him "let me be more clear with what I want this time"

jungkook blinks twice, breathing out while sadly looking down "tae..." he starts, wanting nothing more to hear this but it can't wait "I'm moving away in a week" jk whispers while looking uo at the elder boy with teary eyes "I'm so sorry, I know I'm so stupid to tell you this just now but I didn't know what to do... now when everything is finally falling into place I don't want to leave you, or anyone... but like you said that's my future, and I can't run away from it forever..."

taehyung not saying a word yet let jungkook continue, smiling warmly at that smart, beautiful young man " I know It's not a goodbye but listen... I want you to now that I will never forget you, and I will always be yours. no matter what, no matter where I am, with who I spend time with you have my heart tae. and no one will ever make me feel like you did and still do, my heart beats faster only when I see you and that's when I feel happy, when you are near because... you changed me for better and I will never stop be grateful for it, you are everything to me"

taehyung smiles, putting hand onto jks cheek just to whisper "you are my greatest discovery that gave me a taste of happiness again , jungkook" making jungkook bite lower lip trying not to turn into crying mess because fuck how much he loves that man. "maybe then you'll be happy that I got a job in America?" taehyung says finally making jungkook in shock froze "surprise?" taehyung whispers, happiness filling his eyes as he sees jungkook turn into crying mess, smiling so brightly at him "tae" jungkook cries out and throws himself at the older.

taehyung hugs him back now having jungkook in his hold who when finally pulled away asks all in tears "t-tae, t-that's amazing. I-I don't know w-what to say. i-in new york?", "yup, already bought a apartment there If you wonder. I was thinking maybe we could move there together? If you'd like to take that step with me" taehyung asks making jungkook with hands onto his cheeks all being the happiest boy in the world nods, whispering "I want nothing more", taehyung smiles at him gently, biting lower lip.

"I love you, jeon jungkook" taehyung finally said, never breaking the eye contact with the younger who gasps, cheeks burning at the way taehyung said it "do you want to be mine? now more officially and as well legally" tae asked, chuckling a little at the end making jungkook's tears run onto his warm cheeks all over again, praying that it's not a dream.

"what's wrong? why are you crying?" taehyung asked surprised as well scared a little that he said it too soon being kissed in the lips, feeling how jks chest vibrated against his. "I love you so much, taehyung" jungkook whispers against taes lips, sobbing as well making taehyung smile and reconnect their lips, tightly holding jungkook in his hold.

———

"YOU DID WHAT?!"
"YOU DID WHAT?!"

jin and sohee screamed while jungkook smiled awkwardly, chuckling nervously "surprise?"

                                                         ~ the end ~

      'older' by Isabel LaRosa

———•
(thank you for 5k 👁️ always greatful 💜) okay😭😭😭 so hope you enjoyed this book because it's one of my favs like ahhhh I LOVED IT! I loved writing it with my whole heart REALLY I'll keep it close to my heart forever ❤️‍🩹 my 'teacher's pet | taekook' oh you'll be remembered forever 💋 obsessed with this story

———•(thank you for 5k 👁️ always greatful 💜) okay😭😭😭 so hope you enjoyed this book because it's one of my favs like ahhhh I LOVED IT! I loved writing it with my whole heart REALLY I'll keep it close to my heart forever ❤️‍🩹 my 'teacher's pet ...

well listen, my dears, I really enjoyed writing a stories for you over these three long happy years but for now I have to be with you honest, I really have to focus on my life right now. you see I'm in my 20's and I have so much to do, work, studies, family, fiancé that I can really no longer be as active as I used to be. that's why I want to thank you, as I always do, for everything, every vote, comment, follower 😭💜
Please, stay active here because I will be answering all your comments and questions forever no matter what, they are still my books and you guys are still my loves ❤️ I'm not going anywhere! but I just need to start a new chapter... thank you for everything and I love you, my besties and angels, for fulfilling my dream of being at least a little recognizable, and for enjoying and loving reading my stupid, smut stories about our wonderful couple.... that you waited for new chapters, liked my ideas and oh my god I'm gonna cry FOR EVERYTHING 😭😭😭 I love you guys, I'm literally crying but we have to get through it 💔 I love you all I'm so grateful for this chance, thank you with every beat of my heart. please don't forget me because I'll never forget how you made me smile and shine;(((

 please don't forget me because I'll never forget how you made me smile and shine;(((

taehyung and jungkook are real
no one can tell me otherwise (that will never change). taekook forever always and everywhere.... 💜💚 I LOVE/MISS THEM SO MUCH..........

                        ~ forever, your author-nim - L -
                                                           ✍️✍️✍️