eighteen: fireplace

Start from the beginning

suddenly another notification came. and after that one another, and another...

taehyung stops thrusting into jungkook, trying to deal with a going away pleasure "you want to check it? maybe It's important " he asked lowely, looking down at jungkook who sigh annoyed "I was close...", "me too but we have all night" taehyung said softly "check it" he ads before gently pulling out from jungkook who whips face annoyed, feeling a little bit in pain of not being able to get his orgasm fully come.

he grabs his phone annoyed after some seconds and what he saw made him gasp.

jun

thinking of you

I'm gonna be next week in korea
let's meet

are you there?

jungkook froze. "something's wrong?" taehyung asked, fixing hair not really paying attention what is jungkook doing who quickly replied to jun nervously

jungkook

I can't talk right now
sorry
text you later

jun

okay
miss you

"everything is fine" jungkook said, muting and throwing away his phone now facing taehyung who asks gently "who was that? your mom?", "no no, they are already sleeping for sure in a hotel. it was just um my friend from america, he was my roommate there and just texted me If I'm okay and... everything, you know" jungkook answers a bit uncomfortable with red cheeks.
yeah, after jun and him slept together (not once) jungkook tried so hard to forget about him yet forgot that he gave him his number perfect

"oh you made a friend? why didn't you tell me? that's great, see? wasn't that bad there as you were so scared" taehyung said, pulling jungkook closer by his waist who chuckles nervously "yeah, he's coming next week here anyway so" quickly regretting that he said it "next week? oh wow, that's so cool wait I want to meet him-" taehyung said being cut off by jungkook who quickly says "no!"

taehyung title head to the side confused "I mean, you are still my teacher, remember? that would be weird If we would go to a coffee together in three right? besides, he's not that important- I mean, he's fine but you know not that fine- I mean, I don't even know If I'm meeting him because we are going with jin to this party next week" jungkook says making taehyung smile "again to my college party? really? you are a real stalker, jeon jungkook"

the elder teases while grabbing jks hands into his who moves to his lap, sitting there comfortably "yeah, I know. but I hope I'm a cute stalker at least" jungkook pouts making taehyung chuckle, warmly looking at that boy in front of him saying "you are, the cutest" moving hands to jks ass "the cutest one with the reddest ass" making jungkook giggle and wrap arms around his neck and kiss his lips thinking about how close was that meanwhile taehyung lay him down on the floor again.

"now" taehyung starts "relax, because I can feel how your body tensed" chuckling a little while leaning down, starting to kiss jks chest and then belly who pouts "tensed? I didn't? why would I? are you crazy, I'm relaxed as never. everything is okay" he said nervously, looking at the ceiling trying to get himself together while taehyung grabs his one leg and put it onto his shoulder while looking up at him.

"you got distracted by this jun guy, I get it don't worry. now calm down and try to relax" taehyung says simply now placing face against jks crotch, staring to lick his butthole. "what- oh~" jungkook bites lower lip at feeling that, looking down at the taehyung before again throwing back of his head onto the pillow breathing out annoyed at own behaviour.

"just to have it clear, I'm not tensed because of this jun guy. he's absolutely neutral for me, we haven't even talked so much. I don't even know him so why would I get tensed ah~ shit, It's just you know surprising that he texts me right? ahh~I don't think I should text him back because I don't know him that well, we were just a roommates in america and so what? nothing happened there of course, nothing I'm just- relaxed as hell" jungkook says lost in thoughts, feeling how taehyungs tongue is thrusting into him giving him so much pleasure but couldn't really focus on it.

taehyung at hearing this whole speech looks up again at jungkook confused at his sudden behaviour "um are you okay?", jungkook leans onto his elbows to look down at taehyung more properly "what? why? I'm fine, you can continue" running palm's through taes hair with one hand "I don't think you were really enjoying my tongue work" taehyung says smirking a little "what? of course I was! I'm so wet, my orgasm got me that's why sorry" jungkook says trying to play it cool.

"If you say so" taehyung says, starting to lick jks butthole again who lays his head back onto the pillow once again "ah~ mhmm" trying to relax more this time but the thoughts were eating him out. "but you know, I had to make sure you weren't thinking anything strange about me. that I don't know, I'm making this guy come here to see me because it's not true. after all, I have so much on my mind right now with final exams that the last thing I'm thinking about is meeting random guys from america" he breaths out.

"It's just so complicated. I'm sorry for everything taehyung I'm such a mess but uh I don't even know him, certainly not like you and-", "less talk, jungkook" taehyung finally says and quickly goes higher just to kiss jungkook deeply who sighs into his mouth, wrapping arms around taes neck.

jun

hope to spend some time with you again alone

———•
my taekook heart 😭😭 alsooo it's getting even more interesting hihihi uhh enjoy!!

———•my taekook heart 😭😭 alsooo it's getting even more interesting hihihi uhh enjoy!!

see ya