meanwhile taehyung couldn't stop looking at jungkook, feeling how jealousy is growing inside of him when he sees some random guy dancing with the younger too touchy. that makes him cling his cup in the hand, trying to calm down a little. "what?" yoongi asks, looking into direction where taehyung is staring "why are you keeping staring at that guy, you've been sluggish since he came here. that's not like you, Mr teacher"

"what? no, I'm not. It's just, I know him" taehyung says lost in thoughts "he's going hard I see, but also he's good. good dancer", "yeah, he does. I'm just worrying about that he's going to be wasted or something, he doesn't do parties a lot you know, he's younger. nevermind, sorry" taehyung explains "yeah the younger ones are nuts, amazing in bed though" yoongi admits, winking at taehyung who looks at him "said experienced one, shut up" pushing him playfully away who laughs "I'm just saying!"

suddenly taehyung sees that jungkook leaves the dance floor with that guy, when taehyung noticed that jin disappeared and isn't keeping an eye on jungkook anymore he stands up, apologising people around while quickly trying to follow these two. he pushed himself through drunk, dancing people trying to find jungkook as fast as possible not wanting something to happen to him.

at seeing jungkook making out passionately with his friend bogum on a corridor he froze, now the whole jealousy just broke inside of him and he didn't care anymore If anyone will see it.

taehyung quickly grabs that guy by a shoulder and pushes him harshly away from jungkook who says "hey" now noticing it was taehyung, immediately shutting mouth. "what the fuck, kim" bogum said to taehyung and pushes him back making taehyung even angrier "don't you see he's drunk? leave him alone"

"he wanted to" bogum scuffs "he's too young for you" taehyung says seriously, walking closer to bogum, whispering "let go" who surprised says "and what do you care? If he wants to then leave and give us some privacy, what's your damn problem?", "you, you are the fucking problem. just leave him fucking alone, and don't come near him ever again" taehyung said while pushing bogum away again before grabbing jks wrist starting to pull him away from there making bogum confused stare at them "what the hell" he says to himself.

taehyung pulls jungkook to the nearest restroom on the floor, locking door behind them while jungkook asks "wanna make out too?" with that dumb smile, drunk as hell "what the hell, jungkook? why are you kissing with a random guy, you think this is mature thing to do? are you out of your mind?" taehyung says seeming mad at the younger making jungkook say "what do you mean why? I'm horny, that's why" chuckling afterwards "sorry, I'm embarrassed. that beer was stronger than I thought"

"why are you like this? bogum is my friend and that was really childish of you, why can't you just behave for once" taehyung says with angry gaze at the younger who starts laughing "why are you laughing- you think this is funny? you really think that this whole situation is funny?" taehyung says scuffing "you are jealous" jungkook laughs out, while whipping face all smiley "excuse me?" the elder asks "I really like you this way, sir" jungkook says while putting hands onto taes chest who looks up at him.

"you are always so possessive of me, so controlling" jungkook breaths out "so handsome... as always", "you seriously are trying to turn me on when I'm being mad at you?" taehyung asks now suddenly being pushed on the little sofa behind, jungkook sats onto taes lap never breaking the eye contact with the elder who lickes lips, knowing this isn't a good idea at all but somehow couldn't just take jks body off of him.

"I thought you already are" jungkook says now with hands onto taes shoulders, grabbing taes neck with one hand to bring his face closer towards his "so what? you gonna still stare at me, scared that someone will see us or just take action into own hands and fuck me?" jungkook whispers now looking at taes lips.