sohee now definitely more happily looks at jungkook, quickly snapping out of the trans "wait" she says "who is he? V? is he treating you bad? I remember you crying once when you came back home in the morning and you didn't tell us where you went- oh! you lost your virginity?" sohee asks. jungkook at hearing that blushes madly oh shit

"jungkoook!!!" sohee says with a huge smile "why didn't you tell me? I'm your sister, that's a big deal kid" she adds before punching jungkook in the shoulder not really gently "ouch" the younger mumbles "how was it? and who did this to my little brother" sohee says while messing jks hair even more who fixed them while pouting "stoop..."

"it was fine, good. I mean- really good, you don't have to know everything or any details so shut up" jungkook explains "but you are the bottom, right?" sohee asked, winking afterwards at jungkook playfully who blushes as never "SOHEE!!!", "I'm sorry! I'm just so happy for you" sohee laughs and hugs her brother tightly who hugs her back.

when they pulled away she asks trying to calm down a little "so" a breath in "who was it- is it?", jungkook bites lower lip I can't just tell her it was my teacher, she will worry or what's worse get more curious and can get taehyung into trouble because of it. I have to think straight because I still want to meet with him so it has to be current resolution, still secretly of course and she will cover for me If it will go well. okay, the best way to play it is saying "it's a guy from my school, not from my class- but in my age obviously. we are kind of um a thing, but in secret so keep that mouth shut. we want to keep it private"

"oh my god what? you are the cutest oh how adorable, I knew you are just being an childish asshole because of lack of relationship. when I will meet him-", "no!" jungkook cuts her off who blinked confused "I mean not yet, haha! sorry um we just- we are taking things slow for now" jungkook quickly says making sohee nods "alright then, I respect that" she says.

"I'm really happy for you bro, truly" sohee says after some moments with a smile at her brother who smiles back "thank you, sohee" before they hugged each other.

shit, that was close

———

jungkook is at school, standing on the corridor with his best friend jin and one of his classmate jimin, the popular kind of friend. jungkook is staring at taehyung who on the other side of corridor was talking with some student probably explaining to him a topic from the lesson.
he looks so hot...

snap. "hey" jin says making jungkook look at him confused, shooting from the thoughts "stop, staring so much at taehyung all the time. I mean Mr Kim, pardon me lord of handsomeness" jin says, jimin at hearing that laughs while jungkook blushes "shut up, he looks so good today. I can't even decide If I want to kiss him or be kissed by him" he says while crossing arms "what's the difference?" jimin laughs "it's a huge difference" jungkook scuffed.

all of them laughed at that, including jungkook who run palms through hair a bit embarrassed. "well" jimin starts after calming down a little "I wonder why he broke off his engagement to his fiancée" making jungkook say not really thinking too much "I know, right?" chuckling a little when suddenly realised what jimin just said.

"WHAT?!" he screams in shock making some of people look at them who were passing them "what, what?" jimin laughs out confused "taehyung had fiancé?!" jungkook says in huge shock quickly correcting himself at seeing the way jin and jimin looks at him "I mean, Mr Kim? he had a what? that's impossible, he's too young. plus he never- he wouldn't do it, like it doesn't make sense- I mean, It's just impossible na-ah I don't believe it"

"no, I'm serious, he had a fiancée. and in fact beautiful one, someone from our class was checking her profile on Facebook, wow, I wonder why such a wonderful couple broke up. but yeah, I heard that the person who ended it was our hot Mr. Kim, so it must have been a bit awkward, because, you know, he proposed and yeah. plot twist right?" jimin explains while also looking at Mr Kim, jungkook blinked twice what? no way that's absurd, he wouldn't... why he didn't tell me?

"but, how do you know that? that's probably a rumor" jungkook scuffs "I heard that too, but are we really that surprised? Mr Kim is really handsome, of course he had dates. like, It's impossible he never was in relationship right plus look at him. he's 25, he's not that young anyway. people in his age have already kids" jin says, pointing at their teacher meanwhile. jungkook pouts at hearing this, he didn't expect to hear that but still hopes it's just a stupid rumor.

"yeah, at first I also couldn't believe it" jimin says, running palms through hair while jungkook quickly asked "do you know anything else? you know, about this?", "not really, Mr Kim doesn't really have a social life. he has only one account yet private where 30 people are with zero post, he's keeping it pretty personal and strictly private. I found out about his ex because my friend knows her, he said that she told him that Mr Kim broke their engagement suddenly. unexpectedly, apparently he really hurt her. well, life" jimin explained simply.

jungkook bite lower lip, lost in thoughts "are you okay, jungkook? you look pale" jin asked while staring with jimin at him, the younger nods saying quickly "yeah- yes I-I just gotta go, see you later guys" before walking away what...that can't be true...

———
ayyyy my angels... can't believe it! thank you so much for over 1,2👁️ I love you soooo much 🤍🤍🤍

 can't believe it! thank you so much for over 1,2👁️ I love you soooo much 🤍🤍🤍

My baby...
my dearest, I love you so much 😭😭

see ya