seven: into you...

Start from the beginning

taehyung was staring at him doing it so, cursing under breath while turning around to come back to his apartment, running palms through hair annoyed.

———

"there is nothing to talk about, I don't know why I came here after what you did" jungkook said with crossed arms, it's day later and he just came to taes house as the elder wanted him to.

"please, let's sit" taehyung said gently while pointing at his sofa making jungkook immediately say "no, I don't have time. I had extra class of math and I'm really tired so be quick", "okay" taehyung said now walking closer to jungkook who stepped away making the elder boy title head to the side, being upset that jungkook is distancing himself from him. he didn't want to do things that way, he didn't want to hurt jungkook at all.

"listen, first of all I'm so sorry for what happened yesterday. I wasn't thinking that you might come here but it's not an excuse, because of me you felt used and I'm so sorry for that" taehyung started making jungkook mumble something to himself, scuffing "my friend Joy, we just studied to one of our next exams and we didn't planned on-", "having sex? yeah sure, I don't buy it. you did it to forget about me!" jungkook said.

taehyung looks down, a bit embarrassed saying "maybe you're right, maybe a part of me wanted to do that to forget about what we both did but" taehyung continues walking now again closer to jungkook to grab his arm making the younger look up in a angry way, hating the way taehyung treated him "no matter how I felt... how I feel about you-" jungkook exhales at hearing these words oh finally!

"-you are 17" taehyung ends the sentence making jungkook pout OH REALLY?! that god damn age, as if it stopped you before "and I'm 25, I'm your teacher. I can't just like that kiss with a student or date, I'm not allowed to do such a things at all and you have to understand me. I don't think that I'm a good person for you, as well definitely too old" taehyung said "let me decide who is good for me, I'm an adult" jungkook said back, that made the elder boy smile.

"I know you are, almost. but I really, really need you to not tell anyone about what happened between us" taehyung said after some seconds, jungkook looks away in little disappointment, saying "I won't", "thank you, jungkook" taehyung breath out, caring jks soft arm who looked up at him immediately starting to melt.

there was some moments of silence between them before jungkook walks away and sits on sofa "I feel stupid" he breath out, "you aren't stupid" taehyung said back sitting next to him with worrying eyes "It's just, part of me really thought you like me. that you haven't thought about me as your stupid, young student... I know I'm young but I'm as well really mature. I am" jungkook explains making taehyung smile.

"I know jungkook and it's not like I don't like you? remember that you're still my favourite student" taehyung trying to comfort him said, tugging jks hair behind ear who looks up at him, exhaling with red cheeks. taehyung stares deeply into jks eyes before his gaze went down, jungkook was doing the same while biting lower lip a bit nervously.

their faces on their own started leaning closer and as If both of them were thinking the same their lips met in a soft kiss.

jungkook sighs at the contact, melting inside at the thought that he is kissing with his teacher. after some moments they slowly pulled away, just to look deeply into each others eyes which were hiding only lust. not thinking twice they leaned in again and kisses each other this time harder, more passionate.

jungkook quickly throw leg over taehyungs lap and now sitting on top of him started kissing him even deeper. taehyung with arms wrapped around jks small waist was kissing him back, taking all the lead now starting to take off jks shirt, throwing it somewhere on the floor.

jungkook now shirtless wrapped arms around taes neck, reconnecting their lips quickly letting him do whatever he wants with him not wanting this moment to ever end...

———•
thank you so much for 1k 👁️ I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH AH

that's so them in that story😭😭😭- btw I guess tae's plan didn't work out as he wanted to about making boundaries

- btw I guess tae's plan didn't work out as he wanted to about making boundaries... haha, hope you enjoyed! 🤍🤍🤍

see ya