"look, there's nothing bad If you gonna meet a boy who you gonna like, I know that you know that but... since you're almost an adult now, a man, just make sure that If you gonna decided to make that step make sure It's with a right person. sex is a wonderful experience, it's about to get to know each other better and show how much you feel and care about each other but also It's dangerous" jungkook blinked twice "oh no, don't tell me my butt hole will break!" making his sister roll eyes "I mean your mental health state you idiot"

sohee explained, jungkook scuffed not really caring about it "seriously?", "oh come on you know me, sohee. trust me, there's no way I'm gonna fall in love this year or any soon. like, there's no hot gay guys in my school plus I'm more than sure I'm gonna fall for someone in my 20s and it's gonna be a rich, bossy guy which our parents will chose for my single ass so you don't have to worry" he said making his sister put hand onto his cheek "yeah sure. just, make sure he's right for you"

"don't worry, big sis. I'm too assertive to let someone treat me in a bad way, I learned that from you" jungkook giggle before walking out of the car already seeing his best friend jin waving to him.

"jin!" jungkook screamed and run towards him, hugging him tightly "hey, kookie. come on, the lessons already started. I heard we have a new teacher for english" jin said while already starting to pull jungkook on the corridor towards their class a bit too quickly because was scared they gonna stay after the classes for being late "jin wait, my locker-" suddenly when he tried to turn around he bumped into someone now falling on the ground with that person.

"ouch" jungkook mumbled while whipping face tiredly perfect! a first day of school and I already got a concoction being on floor. and to be more specific, being on top of someone. "god I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to" he heard a low voice "sorry doesn't change anything asshole, I just got my uniform from the laundry you piece of shit. you know how much it costs you di-" jungkook started angrily but when opened eyes his big eyes witnessed the most handsome man he ever seen.

"oh" he breath out while his cheeks turned into light shade of pink "putting aside the term which were about to come out of your month, I'm sorry for running in you" the brown, straight haired man said with a smile making jungkook blink twice.

"oh" he breath out again making the stranger chuckle "oh, oh- oh! I mean, no! I should be the one apologising!" jungkook whispered now finally noticing how he sits on top of that handsome man "how many times you were about to say 'oh' yet?" jin laughed out making jungkook even more embarrassed, giving him a glare.

"I'm- my god, I'm so sorry" jungkook stand up first a bit intimidated making his friend jin who was looking at the whole scene with a open mouth smirk even more "It's fine, don't worry about it. I'm Taehyung Kim. nice to meet you, both of you. sorry to intrude your conversation" taehyung said while pulling out a hand to jungkook.

jungkook blushed more, shaking the hand before tugging hair behind ear saying "I'm Jeon Jungkook, nice to meet you to t-that's my friend Kim Seokjin" slowly taking the hand away never breaking the eye contact with taehyung who bite lower lip a little ", "nice to meet you, you are a new student here?" jin suddenly asked, pulling the two boys out of trans.

"me? no no no, I'm not a student. I am your new teacher. replaces Ms. Min who's on maternity leave from what I've heard" taehyung asnwered simply and that was all to make jin and jungkook open eyes widely in shock.

"a teacher?" jungkook exhaled "yeah" taehyung answered with a smile making jin act like is chocking on something, saying "ekhem ekhem interesting, daddy material ekhem ekhe-" receiving harsh push by jks elbow into his belly "ouch! what was that for?" jin pouted making taehyung chuckle at these two.

"okay, I'm sorry guys but I really need to go. and don't get me wrong, that was a lovely first meet. I'm glad that I already had a little talk with my new students, and see you on our classes. I look forward to work with you" taehyung said, saying the last words while looking deeply into jks eyes before disappearing.

jungkook like was holding his breath this whole time started all breathless catching the air making jin say "what was that?" with a dumb grin dancing onto his face "is it hot in here or am I just hot" jungkook said while swinging hand to get some more air "nope, HE'S JUST THAT HOT. our new, handsome teacher on who you already sat, man. tell me, how was it?"jin said making jungkook playful push him away "shut up!" he said a bit shyly.

"alright alright, come on. we gonna be late for our taehyung-hottie" jin said while wrapping arm around jks shoulders just to enter the class who being all the blushing mess couldn't focus on anything else than admiring his new teacher when the classes began.

damn...

———•
... HEEEEEY

miss me? 🤭well here I am ! missed you so much, well yeah a little late christmas gift from me for you

miss me? 🤭
well here I am ! missed you so much, well yeah a little late christmas gift from me for you. a new story ! 💘 hope you will enjoy it because I'm literally so obsessed that can't even say or express how much really you gonna for sure loves it, well what can I say? wait for more and see you in next chapter 😌
- I purple you 🤍🤍🤍

PS I'll try to put sometimes a song to chapters to make you enjoy it even more 😉 ah this is going to be so much funnnn

see ya