16

Kelsey sits down picking up the phone looking at Trevor.

"Why the fuck are you here? "

"You my husband still.  So I can be where I please"

"You can go to be honest."

"I'm not going anywhere until you tell me what happened"

"Look.  Don't go back to my house. I ain't fucking playing.  And if you don't sign them papers we going to court"

"You can't take me.  And I won't sign"

"I bet you I will," Trevor said getting up and hanging the phone up. He walks back to his cell thinking about Olivia. 

3 hours later. 

Trevor is in his bed lying down with his hands under his head looking up.  A female officer comes to his cell knocking on it. 

"Hey boo.  Long time no see"

Trevor looks over and sees Yasmin. 

"didn't you move? "

"I just moved back some days ago"

Yasmin and Trevor were always fucking on each other when he got locked up.  When he got out they stayed in contact until she moved. Yasmin comes in sitting down next to Trevor rubbing on his leg.

"So you know I missed that dick, right? "

"I ain't even on that type of time Yasmin"

"Let me suck your dick then"

"Nah I'm good on that too. " Still thinking about Olivia. 

Yasmin scoots up to his chest lifting his shirt a little and rubbing her hands on his chest.  Trevor moves her hands getting up.

"What you on? " He said

"It's after hours so nobody would know," She said seeing him stand up.  She stood up grabbed his shirt pushed him into her and wrapped her arms around him.  "You know you missed me"

"I don't girl move. " He said taking her arms from around him. 

Yasmin pushed him up on the wall.  Trevor grabs her neck and turns around putting her on the wall.  Which turned Yasmin on.  "Hmm," She said biting her lip. 

"You bugging.  Get out" he said removing his hand from her neck and going back to sit down on the bed. 

"You know you want some"

Yasmine was light-skinned slim and thick.  With long hair that came down to her back. 

"I don't.  I got a chick"

Yasmine walks over to Trevor again pushing him back and pulling on his jumpsuit trying to pull them down.

"Yasmin," He said

"Just let me," She said

"Hell no," he said this time becoming pissed off. 

"Fine.  If you don't give me any.  I'll add more charges on you"

"Bitch what? " He said getting up. 

"You heard me," she said grabbing his dick.  She pulls off his jumpsuit gets on her knee grabs his dick through the draws they gave him.  She sticks it in her mouth swallowing his whole 9-inch down her throat.  Trevor let out a moan seeing her go up and down making his dick wet. He put his hands on her head forcing himself in and out.  Trevor pulled back her hair forcing her down his dick gagging. 

"This what you wanted," He said about to nut. 

Speeding up he came all in her mouth while she swallowed it.  Yasmine gets up whipping her mouth.  Trevor felt some relief but was fucked up it wasn't Olivia cause that was all he thought about. 

"I'll be back later Daddy"

Trevor ain't say anything just fixed himself getting back in bed. 

2weeks later. 

Trevor walks out of the jail seeing his lawyer right there waiting on him. 

"Alright, so you just out on bond.  Try not to get yourself into anything while you are out. " His lawyer said

"I won't," Trevor said. 

He pulled out his phone and called Olivia. He didn't tell anybody he was getting out.  Olivia answered. 

"Come get me," Trevor said hanging up. 

Olivia rushed to him. She pulled up 20 minutes later seeing him sitting on the bench.  She gets out running up to him.  Trevor grabs her gave kisses her..

"Missed you," He said smiling and rubbing her face. 

"I missed you.  Why you ain't tell me you was getting out? "

"No reason.  Just wanted to surprise you"

Yasmine walks out the jail walk up to Trevor and sees him kiss Olivia.

"Hey Trevor you left these" Yasmine said handing him some panties. 

"You serious? " Olivia said

"Yeah, I am.  Bye Daddy" Yasmine said blowing him a kiss and walking away. 

Olivia was about to walk up to Yasmine but Trevor stopped her.

"Before you say anything.  Let me explain.  Please"

Olivia folds her arm. 

"I was fucking on her a while back when I got locked up. She recently just came back.

"So What you sleep with here again? "

"Let me finish baby.  She comes in my cell saying if I don't fuck her she will add more charges on me and I ain't need that"

"SO YOU FUCKED HER? "

"No.  Bitch was just giving me head"

"How many times? "

"Olivia"

"HOW MANY? "

"Every night I was here," He said reaching for her hand. 

Olivia moves it going to the car.  "BRING YOUR ASS," she said getting in and slamming her door.  She didn't know how to think.