11

Trevor is at work ready for his date tonight with Diamond.  Everybody started looking at the TV in the lobby.  Trevor got curious to see what everybody was talking about.  He walked out of his office coming up to the to the tv seeing Diamond's picture up..

"Aint that Diamond?  Why does her name say Olivia? " Stella said confused.

Trevor walks back into his office grabbing his keys and phone. 

"Back to work," Trevor said leaving out. 

Trevor knows she works with Bella at a hair salon but doesn't know which one.  So he stopped by everyone until he found Bella's shop.  He gets out and goes inside asking for Bella. 

"she not in today"

"May I have her number? "

The lady hands Trevor her card with two different numbers. He leaves out calling the first number which went to voicemail.  So he calls the second. 

"Hello" Bella Answered

"So her name is Olivia? "

"Who is this? "

"Trevor, what's going on? Who did she shoot? " Trevor said confused and becoming angry. 

"It's a lot to explain"

"WELL EXPLAIN"

Bella was going to hang up.  But she remembers how Olivia said he can be demanding. 

"Look I'm not the one to explain.  The jail closes at 12 if you want to go visit her" Bella said hanging up

Trevor drove to the jail making it right at 11:30. He promised himself not to show back up there after being arrested over 20 times.  He gets out walking in taking everything off before entering. 

"Mr.  Stone" Office William said

"Sup? "

"Didn't expect for you to show your face.  Why are you here? "

Officer William knew Trevor from the back of his head.  He knows exactly what Trevor can do. 

"Just here to see someone"

"The name"

"I don't know her last name.  But Diamond is who I know her by"

"Oh the girl who was hiding under a different name"

"What do you mean by that"

"Her name is Olivia Kelly"

"Can I see her?" Trevor said not wanting to say anything else.  He was ready to see why her name ain't Diamond. 

"Let's go," he said walking Trevor to his back and sitting him behind a glass table. 

Officer Williams walked up to Olivia's cell seeing her head on her knees.

"Ms.  Kelly you have a visitor"

Olivia gets up and walks behind the officer in handcuffs. He walks her through the door and sees Trevor.  She becomes shocked and nervous at the same time.  Sitting down Trevor sees Officer William taking off her cuffs. She looks up at him and sees him confused. She picks up the phone

"So Olivia isn't it? "

"Yea"

"Fuck you get Diamond from.  What's going on?  Are you shooting people now?  Who are you?  What was that at the house?  Us?  " Trevor said going in. 

"Just STOP for a minute"

"Talk than Diamond Or OLIVIA"

"I had to," She said with tears coming down her face.

"HAD TO WHAT? "

"Mr.  Stone.  No Yellin" Officer Williams said

"The guy I shot is who I was running from.  I ain't have a choice.  He was going to kill me.  So I saved up money and moved with a different identity"

"And that's something you don't fucking tell me? "

"Trevor we just were getting to know each other.  I'm not just going to come out and say hey I'm my is Olivia and running from my boyfriend.  Are you crazy? "

"Is he dead? "

"No"

"You got bail? "

"I have no bond"

"Diamond what the fuck.  So what now? "

"I DON'T FUCKING KNOW," She said crying.

"Look at me," Trevor said

Olivia looks up. 

"I love you.  And I ain't won't to say that shit really.  But I do.  I'm here for you.  I got you yo"

"Times up Ms.  Kelly," Officer Williams said.

"Man, you can't give her a minute? " Trevor said

"Don't think you good still Mr Stone. I'll have your ass locked up by tomorrow"

Officer Williams snatched her up in front of Trevir making him mad on purpose.

"Nigga be careful"

"Who are you talking to? " Officer Williams says

"YO..

"Just GO," Olivia said