9.

"I want to be with you tonight," He said not wanting to leave.  He missed being around her.  Her present was everything to him. 

"You staying the night.  Here? " She said pointing her finger down. 

"Yeah.  What's wrong with that? "

"You gone move in next? " Diamond said laughing.

"If you allow me," he said smiling.

"Okay no. " Diamond said hopping down and smiling. 

"I know this seems like I'm trying to move fast with us.  But I can't help it" he said turning around and looking at her. 

"What do you want from me? "

"Just you." He said

"And what about the chicks at your job? "

"What about them? "

"Your dick fucked a lot of them. Now me"

Trevor laughs. 

"I'm not fucking none of them hoes.  Most of them I just hit it and quit it. "

"so Stella was one of them"? 

"Yeah." He said smiling. 

Diamond nods her head walking towards her bed and sitting down. 

"I don't know what you've done to me to be this way.  I'm a cold-hearted nigga.  You bring out this soft side of me that I didn't know I had" he said facing her.

Diamond starts to think about still playing this game with him.  But she ended up catching feelings.

"So what does that mean exactly? "

"I want you to be mine"

"How about you take me out for once?  We haven't been out at all.  And if your serious. It's a lot we have to discuss before we can move forward"

"Okay so Saturday? " he asked

"Saturday would be nice"

"So I can't stay? "

"No.  I have company. " Diamond said opening her door. 

"I won't be a bug.  I'll be in bed with my dick out waiting for you to hop on top"

Diamond laughs

"As good as that sound. No!  Bring your ass boy"

"I'm a grown-ass man"

"That still needs to grow up," Diamond said laughing. 

Trevor walks to the front door saying goodbye to Bella.  Diamond steps outside closing her door. Trevor comes up kissing her putting his toluene all in her mouth. Diamond pushed him back. 

"Just nasty," Diamond said smiling. 

Trevor walks off the porch whipping his mouth. 

"Be ready around 5 Saturday"

"5? That's early"

"I want you to myself all day.  Or I can be by in the morning? "

"Nope bye. " Diamond said walking into the house shutting the door and locking it. 

Diamond Signs

"Girl stop acting like you don't want that man"

"I do.  But would if he finds out my real name and shit.  Than what? "

"Be real.  It isn't like you hiding from him.  Y'all both don't know each other like that.  It's been only five 5/6 months that we barely talked. Don't move too fast until y'all get to know each other" Bella said

"Yeah, he wanted to stay.  But I've told him that same shit in the room.  He so demanding. "

"And you never had a demanding partner. Wonder how that's gone work out for you"

"Shit me too," Diamond said grabbing the bag of chips from the table and eating them. 

Bella's Phone began to ring seeing it was her mother from Michigan

"Yes, Gg, "

"Keith came over in a range.  He got to going into your room and all trying to find Olivia.  Is she there with you? "

"What do mean he was going through my shit? "

"Yes.  He came over with Jerry.  And went straight up to your room.  I don't know why.  But he found what he was looking for.  "

Bella raised looking at Diamond whose real name was Olivia.  Diamond and Bella grew up together since elementary school.  Keith is Bella's cousin since her mom and his dad are brothers and sisters.

"GG, what did he find? "

"A picture when I took you guys to New Orleans summer break. "

"GG, Please tell you ain't say nothing? "

Diamond gets up hearing everything.  She becomes scared for her life all over again.  She didn't have time for Keith when her life was going well.  She walks into her room getting out her suitcase. 

"Where is he now? "

"He left"

"Okay gg call me later"

Bella hangs up going into Diamond's room. 

"I'm not staying here I'm moving again"

"You're not going anywhere," Bella said removing her suitcase from the bed. "Look I don't give a fuck about him being my cousin ill kill him with you"

"No, I'll go before I even let you kill your own family.  That would look so messed up Bella"

"And I feel horrible putting y'all together"

"It's not your fault we fell for each other"

"In a way it feels like"

"Well, I don't need you picking sides.  Blood thicker than water"

"Diamond you is my Blood.  I have no sisters or brothers.  So you my blood. " Bella said