Chapter 4: Oh look, it's his royal highness.

________________________________________

After some brief convincing from MK and me, the rest of the gang agreed to go to Flower Fruit Mountain and return the staff to Monkey King. We were all cramped into the noodle truck currently- which was rather annoying, but oh well.

"Pigsy, watch where you're going! You're going to kill us!" Tang exclaimed in panic from Pigsy's shitty driving. "Yeah, we've got to get to Flower Fruit Mountain without getting squished in a car crash." MK pointed out whilst holding up his unauthorized autobiography of Monkey King. "All we need to do is drive through an entire ocean, simple!" MK pointed to a drawing of Flower Fruit Mountain. "Guys!" Mei interrupted before continuing. "Demon Bull King has moved onto downtown, he's destroying the cheese tea stalls!" Mei said with a panicked tone and worry. "/That's/ what your worried about?" I gave her a deadpan expression as I spoke.

"All the more reason to get this staff to Monkey King! Flower Fruit Mountain, it's the only place he could be. Right Mr. Tang?" MK seemed worried but also eager to meet his idol. "Hmmm, indeed. However, Flower Fruit Mountain is hidden away deep in dangerous and unknown territory." Tang spoke ominously. "So! I guess we better turn back!" Tang chuckled nervously as he spoke.

"Awh shut it ya big baby!" Pigsy said, pushing Tang to the side. "I know a guy that can take us there." Pigsy narrowed his eyes and sighed to himself. "The most dangerous, deadly, rage filled warrior I've ever known." Pigsy suddenly slammed on the breaks and twisted the vehicle around. Before us was a large, mainly blue, building. "/Sandy./" Pigsy spoke ominously.

Oh! Big guy! Love that for us.

|An undisclosed amount of time later.|

Sitting inside the building on the couch, the floorboards creaked. Everyone was terrified besides me and Pigsy. A knife was sheathed into a knife block rather loudly as Sandy turned around. "It's a lot to take in." Sandy spoke lowly. "You know what I do to people who disturb the peace?" Sandy spoke ominously. He was taller then he looked in the show, that's for sure.

"Serve 'em tea!" Sandy smiled warmly and held up a cat shaped tea set- a blue furred cat with an orange mohawk sitting on his shoulder. Everyone but Pigsy seemed very relieved by Sandy's warm demeanor. "You want some?" Sandy questioned with a smile. "Don't mind if I do!" Tang quickly spoke and I nodded. "Yes please." I answered as well. "Certain noodle shop owners could learn a lot from your hospitality Sandy." Tang spoke- referring to Pigsy quite clearly. "Oh you're right Piggy.. He'll kill us with cuteness!" Mei squealed excitedly, putting a ginger cat with a cream colored belly on Pigsy's head.

"It's my own bland of anti-stress fruit." Sandy spoke warmly. Such a wholesome guy. "It really brings the heart rate down." Sandy informed with a kind grin. Pigsy finally had enough and slammed his hands onto the coffee table. "Sandy, what happened to you!?" Pigsy yelled in agitation. "Where's the angry, glass chewing, fist throwing buddy I used to know!?" Pigsy grabbed ahold of Sandy as he yelled. Sandy carefully set Pigsy down off him. "Oh! Well, my therapist said I really needed to calm down." Sandy informed and patted Pigsy on the head. "That's why I started drinking tea, doing yoga, investing in therapy cats! It really helps." Spoke Sandy as the blue furred cat from before leapt at him. "Awh, don't you Moe?" Sandy cooed as he pet the feline. "Uhm, Mr. Sandy sir? We could /really/ use your help. We've got to get to Flower Fruit Mountain!" Begged Mei in a baby voice.

MK realized what his best friend was doing and quickly did the same. "Please? The fate of the world is at stake!" MK also begged in a baby voice. What are they, five? Lol I'mma join em. I moved to also sit next to them. "Yeah! please Mr. Sandy?" I did my best attempt at puppy dog eyes. "Okay!" Sandy responded without hesitation- causing MK to falter. "Really?" He rose a brow, confused. "Anything for Pigsy!" Sandy said with a smile. "I can get ya there, but it ain't a pleasant trip." Sandy informed as MK and Mei cheered- I chuckled and picked up a tuxedo cat in my arms and cooed. "It's a baby-" I cooed out towards the feline and chuckled.