~Chapter Three~

Apple and Raven walked into their dorm room, the sun from the balcony beaming down onto the floor. Apple, still holding onto Raven's hand, led Raven to her bed and sat by her side. "Does your head feel any better? You got hit pretty hard back there" Apple said, while stroking Raven's dark purple and black hair.

Raven's head felt fine now, but she couldn't shake the weird feeling she was getting about Apple. Apple seemed like a completely different person, although...nothing changed...

"Raven?" Raven finally snapped out of her trance and realized she hadn't answered her friend's question.

Raven sprung up and out of her bed "I'm fine!" She screeched. This made Apple take aback, as she didn't expect Raven to be this energetic after getting hit in the head.

"Class is starting soon so I should get going," Raven said, running to the dorm room door. "Thanks for helping me, Apple!" And with that, Raven was out the door, without even letting Apple get a word in.

Apple sat on Raven's bed for a second, just thinking about their recent interaction. And that's when Apple also got that strange feeling.  Except unlike Raven, she knew what it was.

C.A. Frantically ran down the dorm hallway, searching for Blondie. How could she blow up on her like that? Why did Blondie mess up her shot? Her head was so full of questions she felt like she was going to cry.

Once she finally approached the room she shared with Blondie, Cupid composed herself, wiping the tears from her eyes and catching her breath. She freaked the door open to find Blondie with her head in her knees on her bed.

"I'm sorry" she mumbled, not even looking up at C.A.

Cupid walked over to Blondie and sat next to her on her bed. After a few moments of silence C.A. Finally asked "Why did you do it?"

Blondie finally looked up at her, revealing her puffy eyes, ruined makeup, and tears still streaming down her cheeks. "I..."

"I don't want Dexter to fall in love with you..."

C.A.'s eyes widened as her face became a pink color. "Blondie... do you..."

Blondie's face reddened "Yes... and I didn't mean for it to hit Raven or-"

Cupid stopped her from saying anything else, and just pulled Blondie in for a hug "I forgive you, but you need you to promise to help me undo what I did to Raven."

Blondie hugged her tightly. "I promise"

Word count: 416