𝑉𝐼𝐼𝐼. 𝑏𝑖𝑔 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑐ℎ𝑟𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑚𝑎𝑠

"let's make the whole year christmasno reason to forget this feeling we're feeling nowgotta keep it going all year round"

no reason to forget this
feeling we're feeling now
gotta keep it going all year round"

olivia just finished recording her two christmas singles. "christmas the whole year round" and "silver nights." she was extra excited for christmas this year because her father isn't as controlling or selfish as he was before. he actually cares about his daughters and he even got presents for them this year.

"that sounds great, liv," kyle told olivia, who took off her headphones and exited the sound booth.

"thanks for the best christmas song ever, opal," olivia told her sister, who smiled and shrugged.

opal has been writing more music for olivia. after she wrote smoke and fire, she has had more inspiration and has written a few for olivia's second album which will be released in the next year. olivia is very excited to release it because it has a different sound and is more mature.

this allowed her older sister to write some of her songs giving it a more mature feeling.

"well you are all done and we will get these released on chrismas morning," kyle smiled. "enjoy your christmas ladies."

kyle left the studio leaving the sisters alone.

"did you finish christmas shopping?" olivia asked her sister, who nodded.

"yep!" she smiled and olivia raised an eyebrow.

"so, you got a gift for everyone? even all of btr?" olivia asked and opal shifted her eyes, avoiding eye contact.

"totally, mhmm!"

"you didn't get anything for james, did you?" olivia crossed her arms.

"i got nervous!" opal admitted and sighed as the girls left the studio to go back to the palmwoods. "what if he doesn't get something for me? then i'll feel weird..."

"i am pretty sure he will get something for you," olivia assured her. "he's probably nervous just like you."

olivia is hoping carlos got her a gift. he isn't the brightest and tends to forget, but she knows he loves her and will get her something.

——

it was christmas eve, and everyone was scattered around, leaving to go home for the holidays and giving out gifts to loved ones. olivia and opal plan to go home for the holidays with their dad and see their extended family.