𝑋𝐼. 𝑏𝑖𝑔 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑟𝑜𝑟

"in the middle of a perfect day i'm tripping over words to say

i'm tripping over words to say.
cause i don't want to keep you guessing
but i always end up getting
stuck, stuck
but i'm never getting up, up..."

big time rush was performing a song for some people at the palm woods on a nice friday evening, when a loud, scraping sound interrupted them. everyone turned to see a table moving across the ground and into the lobby. the doors slammed shut and everyone screamed in fear, running and fleeing from the horrifying scene they just witnessed.

——

"carlos, it wasn't a ghost," logan told carlos as the band and olivia walked into their apartment.

"then what was it?!" carlos asked.

"it was the air conditioner, which kicked on in the lobby, created a back draft, and caused the doors to shut," logan explained.

"so, how do you explain the ghost table?" james asked.

"i will tell you that later," logan remarked and olivia sighed.

"i'll tell you what it was. it was a ghost, and it could be after us!" carlos exclaimed, frantically.

"there is no ghost that is after us," kendall objected, before a loud knock was heard and james, carlos, and olivia screamed, moving away in fear.

"guys, chill, there is nothing terrifying behind this door," kendall assured the four scared teens, before he opened the door to reveal gustavo standing there.

"hey, my mansion is flooded and i need to stay with you dogs tonight," gustavo told them and olivia grinned at kendall

"you were saying?"

the four boys screamed in horror as olivia laughed.

——

"don't you think you'd be more comfortable in, like a five star hotel that's not here?" kendall asked after gustavo had been welcomed in by mrs. knight and getting a cup of tea from her.

"yeah, i can't stay in any l.a. hotels," gustavo remarked.

"why not?!" james asked with irritation and olivia kicked his leg.

"well, james, i am a member of the hotel unwelcome list," gustavo informed. "along with russel crowe, all the members of aerosmith, the original host of blue clues, and bryan fernow."