𝑉. 𝑏𝑖𝑔 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑠𝑜𝑛𝑔

"why is olivia the only nice, sweet, nice girl at the palm woods?" kendall asked as he sat down on the chair with logan and james

"why is olivia the only nice, sweet, nice girl at the palm woods?" kendall asked as he sat down on the chair with logan and james. carlos had gotten shoved in the pool after getting pushed in by the sims twins.

"yeah, she's not stuck up or crazy," james agreed and looked at the blonde singer, who was sitting a few tables away from them. "and she's really hot."

carlos surfaced and saw olivia, before gasping.

"now's my chance," he said, before climbing out and rushing over to her.

"olivia," he called and said girl looked at him with a bright smile.

"hi carlos!" she greeted, lowering her guitar as he sat down. "oh, why are you wet?"

"oh, uh, i got shoved into the pool by the sims twins," he chuckled and olivia nodded.

"got their names mixed up?" olivia asked and he nodded with an embarrassed look.

"yeah..."

"that's okay, it happens," olivia told him and carlos sat down next to her.

"what you, uh, working on?" carlos asked olivia as he grabbed a towel nearby and began to dry himself off.

olivia saw carlos's hair get ruffled and her cheeks turned pink when she saw how good he looked.

"oh, uh, just something for my album," she told him.

"can i have a listen?" he asked her with a smile and olivia couldn't deny him.

"just a little," she said before adjusting her guitar and playing a few notes.

"We are young, we are gold
Trying things we didn't know
Looking at the sky
See it come alive
All our fears became our hopes
Climbed out every locked window
We rode a lion's mane
And fell upon the rain"

olivia finished the verse and carlos was amazed at her talent.

"wow..."

"it's the last song i need to write, but i'm having trouble finishing it," olivia told him.

"i can help!" he blurted out and cleared his throat.

"have you ever written a song before?" olivia asked him and he shook his head.

"no, gustavo writes our songs," he chuckled nervously. "but it doesn't hurt to try."