𝑋𝑉. 𝑏𝑖𝑔 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑣𝑖𝑑𝑒𝑜

"you can't leave the palm woods!"

olivia was latched onto a crying camille, who had her suitcase with her about to leave the palm woods. camille hasn't booked a part since olivia's music video, 'we'll be the stars,' which was six months ago and her dad is making her move back to connecticut.

"i don't want to either! this sucks!" camille cried into her shoulder and sniffled really hard, which made olivia cringe in disgust.

"i'm sorry," olivia sighed, rubbing her back. "but you're getting snot on my shoulder.

"oh," camille said and pulled away as olivia grabbed a tissue and wiped her shoulder clean.

"maybe we can convince your dad," olivia told her. "i'm great at convincing people."

"i doubt it," she sniffled. "but we can try."

olivia wrapped her arm around camille as they left her apartment and to the lobby.

they got down to the lobby and saw big time rush drinking slushees. camille as crying into olivia's shoulder, who was softly crying as well.

logan stopped drinking and rubbed both girls backs.

"i know it's sad, but at least both your hollywood dreams are still alive."

"no! i'm leaving the palm woods!" camille cried out, before all four guys began to scream in agony and fell to the floor in immense pain. olivia stepped back, wiping her tears away and camille looked at her and buddha bob.

"wow. they're taking it really hard," camille said.

"oh, that's just a brain freeze," buddha bob told her and olivia nodded slowly.

"oh."

——

camille was still crying with olivia softly sobbing next to her as the guys recovered from their brain freeze.

carlos saw his girlfriend with tears in her eyes and went up to her to comfort her.

"it's okay," he softly told her, kissing her head and she sniffled, resting her head on his shoulder.

"please tell me you're rehearsing for a part," logan pleaded to camille.

"no!" she cried, "i haven't booked a part since olivia's music video, who was six months ago and my dad's making us move back to connecticut."