𝑉𝐼𝐼. 𝑏𝑖𝑔 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑝𝑟𝑎𝑛𝑘𝑠

"what's this about girls not being good at pranks?" olivia, opal, jo, and camille asked as james, kendall, and carlos walked into the lobby with eggs, towels, and bags of objects to prank people with

"what's this about girls not being good at pranks?" olivia, opal, jo, and camille asked as james, kendall, and carlos walked into the lobby with eggs, towels, and bags of objects to prank people with. not to mention carlos was in a bear suit.

katie smiled at the boys because she mentioned the whole prank war to the girls and how it's an annual thing. also in their rulebook, there is a rule about how girls aren't allowed to play. which baffled olivia and opal, because they have done many pranks, especially to each other. opal is an expert at pranks.

"i just said it could get ugly, and girls could get hurt," kendall reasoned and this only fueled the fire by having the jennifers join.

"so, you're saying girls are not as tough as guys?" the jennifers asked them.

"have you seen the bear standing next to me?" james asked, motioning to carlos in the suit. "this competition gets scary."

olivia was not at all phased by the bear because she knew it was carlos and she wasn't scared of him. carlos attempted to scare the girls by growling and slashing, but they rolled their eyes.

"carlos, honey, i am not scared of you," olivia grinned at her boyfriend and some of the girls chuckled.

"don't let your girlfriend psych you out," james muttered to carlos, who nodded. on the inside, he was sweating not wanting to prank his girlfriend

"sounds to me like your guys are scared of getting your butts kicked by a bunch of girls," camille teased. the boys grinned and shook their heads before opal snapped her fingers and four more girls appeared behind them.

"what?" carlos asked, taking his bear head off. "12 against 4? yeah, that's fair."

suddenly, seven other guys showed up behind them, but the girls were still outnumbering them by 1.

james counted, "hey, you know, we're still one short."

jett slid in, "I'm in too." kendall gave him a look and jett shrugged. "what? i don't like you, but I will defend my gender." carlos and jett fist-bumped.

"so be it as reigning sir high king lord of the pranks, i now declare this a mgeapranketition," kendall declared and everyone cheered, applauding.

'ding dong'

everyone became quiet as the clock struck 12, which meant that it was time for the competition to begin.

"bug out!" kendall exclaimed, before everyone dispersed, except for three guys whose shoes were tied together and fell. opal smirked, hi-giving katie, who tied them together.