𝑉. 𝑏𝑖𝑔 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑓𝑒𝑟𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑡𝑜𝑢𝑟

"it's here!" olivia giggled as she stood in front of her tour bus with her sister

"it's here!" olivia giggled as she stood in front of her tour bus with her sister. "my first tour!"

"after years of hard work, you made it!" opal smiled at her. "and carlos is coming along to support and perform that duet for the first time!"

carlos offered to join olivia on her tour to support her and to perform "perfect harmony" for the first time ever. this was going to be their announcement to the world that they are a couple. big time rush was going to be her opening act, but kendall lost his voice and logan got a stomach bug. james was thinking about coming along, he mainly wants to spend time with opal.

"and james i think," olivia smirked and opal rolled her eyes.

"yeah yeah whatever," opal dismissed, looking away with a blush.

"don't act like you don't want him to," olivia told her as she and opal looked in the lobby to see james talking with a friend.

"i didn't say that," opal sighed. "i like spending time with him, but he tries so hard to get my attention. that's nice and all, but what if he's doing it just to get to you?"

"opal, he doesn't like me, I'm with carlos and james had said he does not like me, correct?" olivia asked her sister, who didn't respond and just shrugged.

"boys aren't always honest-"

"opal!" olivia groaned, "you have to let that go and just accept the fact that james likes you, for you! i know you have had a rough past, but you have to give james a chance. the boy is desperate and it's really sweet."

opal exhaled and thought for a moment before responding, "he is very sweet and good-looking, obviously, he has become one of my closest friends. buying me a smoothie every day and always spending time to ask if i am okay, no one else ever did that before."

olivia noticed opal's gaze on james and smiled at her sister, who was smiling at him and playing with her bracelet. olivia could tell that opal was head over heels for james, but would never show it.

"you like him," olivia teased and opal tore her eyes off james with a heavy blush on her eyes.

"shut up," opal muttered.

moments later, james ran out with his luggage and smiled at the girls. opal shifted uncomfortably and cleared her throat.

"hey ladies," james smiled and put his arms around their shoulders. "ready for this?"

"so you did decided to tag along?" opal asked him and james smiled.

"i didn't wanna be stuck with logan and kendall," james told her. "and plus there's someone i wanna spend time with."