Healing

Zac and Fatima woke up the next morning with smiles. They had an amazing night together and releasing their pent up frustration on each other was quite therapeutic for them both. Fatima stood in the mirror of the adjoined bathroom looking at the love bites Zac left on her the night before. She rubbed her fingers gently over her neck as she had flash backs of him inside her. She smiled at herself in the mirror thinking about all the nasty things they did to each other. She missed him and she was going to do everything she needed to stay in this positive light they were in. Zac walked in the bathroom and stood behind her. He looked at her through the mirror as she looked at him. His eyes still held some type of mystery, and possibly detachment. She figured he may have still been processing all the information she gave him the previous night...

Zac. You look good enough to eat he whispered in her ear moving her hair to the side planting kisses on her neck. She watched him through the mirror blushing as she bit her bottom lip.

She turned around to face him standing on her toes and wrapping her arms around his neck.

Fatima. Good morning baby she said sweetly..

Zac tugged on the belt of her rob to loosen it exposing her beautiful naked body underneath.

Fatima. What are you doing she subtly asked as if it wasn't obvious..
He removed the rob from her shoulders allowing it to fall to the floor and pool at her feet. The unanticipated breeze sent chills down her spine as he lifted her up and placed her on the counter...
He caressed her body paying extra attention to her breast, then he rubbed his thumbs over her hardened nipples.

Zac. Are they still sore he asked while playing with them, softly pinching them and rolling them between his fingers.. They were definitely sensitive but for Fatima the perfect pressure he was applying made it hurt so good to her. She quickly shook her head no

Fatima. Baby we have to get the kids she reminded him as she felt knots build in her stomach.  Zac wasn't listening, he start to probe kisses all on her soft skin

Zac. Good morning baby, his deep voice rumbled in her ear before taking her nipples in his mouth. They were stiff and needed attention that's exactly what he gave each side..

Fatima. Shittt Zaccc she breathlessly spoke, she tried to say more but it would require too much of her. The pain mixed with pleasure she was feeling as he circled her nipples with his tongue and sucked them...
She loved the tension, thriving on it erotically while acting like she wanted to escape it. Her wetness dripping on the countertop would say otherwise...

Zac stopped and looked at her as his mind roamed through thoughts of her with his best friend. He needed another release..

Zac knew exactly what he was doing , heating her up. He knew exactly how to take her there, where to lick where to kiss and how much force to apply. Her body he yearned for, she was his weakness his escape...

Fatima. Three rounds wasn't enough for you last night she said looking in his lustful eyes. He was hungry for a taste of her and she was like his prey and nothing was going to stop him from getting..

Zac grabbed her chin attacking her mouth brutally in a  passionate kiss. His tongue slipped passed her lips commanding possession of her mouth. His lips on top of hers felt intoxicating as a involuntary moan escaped from her throat...
Zac traced his fingers slowly down her body leaving behind a path of chills rising on her skin. He reached her center before easing two fingers inside. Her body squirmed at the sudden invasion

Fatima. Mmm shit baby, she moaned with her head tilted up towards the ceiling. She had her eyes closed while she enjoyed the sensation of him moving his fingers in and out of her pussy. She could hear the increase in her moistness, As her sticky substance created more liquid hungry for him and whatever he wanted to do to her.. He grabbed back of her neck so she could look at him.