29

(A/N: I changed the house)

|  June 20th - 1:45pm  |
| Scar & Kassidy's house - Baltimore MD |

Kassidy Williams's POV:

————————————————————————-

"I think the flowers should be white roses all over" I ranted to Johnathan as we talked about our upcoming wedding.

"Wea my kids at?" He looked around. "The kids are with your sister, come on Bae...I have late classes tonight so the sooner we get this done, the sooner I can head over to school."

"Ight baby" he kissed my forehead before I started looking at more pictures of flowers. "Ou! These Tiffany Blue ones are pret-"

I got cut off by a knock on the door and I rolled my eyes. "I swear if it's one of yo lil homeboys, I'm literally going to murder them."

"Damn Bae" Johnathan laughed before opening the door revealing an black lady. She looked about forty something and was beautiful. "Karla?!" Johnathan questioned and I scrunched my face.

"Johnathan I've been trying to reach you since yesterday. Haylee is in the hospital."

"Karla, Haylee and I haven't dated in three years."

"Yes but you guys were having sex....and she got pregnant" the lady rambled. "Excuse me?" I stood up before the lady noticed me.

"I'm sorry....Johnathan I really think you should come to the hospital."

Johnathan sighed before nodding. "Where is she?"

"UMC....I'm heading there right now. Do you need a ride?"

"No...thanks Karla...I'll meet you there."

"Okay, thank you!" Karla nodded before Johnathan shut the door and I folded my arms. "So who is Halle and how did you get her pregnant if me and you have been together for almost a year."

"Babe let me explain" Johnathan walked over to me. "Okay we'll get to talking!" I raised my voice. "It happened before you moved in with me. You was still fucking with Kentrell and me and her had just broken up."

"And you ain't think to tell me?!"

"I didn't think anything of it. I ain't even know she was pregnant!" Johnathan tried defending himself. "Baby I gotta go to the hospital-"

"No....WE have to go to the hospital, and you better hope that chick ain't pregnant because there's only room for ONE baby mother here and that's your fiancé" I waved my ring in his face before I placed my shoes on and we left the house.

-

-

-

Haylee Gold's POV: