28

| June 16th - 9:30am |
| Scar & Kassidy's house - Baltimore MD |

Kassidy Williams's POV:

————————————————————————-

"I'm going to BJ's" Jayla walked into my room and I nodded.

BJ is this guy she's talking to, he's nice I guess, Johnathan of course doesn't like him though.

"Where are my kids?"

"Still sleep of course, I'll be back later" Jayla smiled and I nodded. "Put the alarm on when you leave."

"Okayy" Jayla dragged before leaving the room.

Kaddish got out of her bed before deciding to take a shower and checked on the kids before there was a knock on the front door.

I huffed before throwing on my black silk robe and walking down the steps. When I turned the alarm off and opened the door, I saw Kentrell standing there with Taylin.

"Kas!" Taylin smiled and I grinned before picking him up. "Hi stinka!" I cheesed and he giggled. "I missed you" he wrapped his arms around my neck.

I swear in this moment I could've cried. I practically raised this little boy.

"I missed you too, your brother and sister are in their room upstairs. You wanna go see them?" I asked and he nodded.

I took Taylin upstairs and left him with Margo and Malakai before walking back downstairs.

Kentrell was sitting on the couch and I took a deep breath.

It's been so long since I've seen this man and I honestly don't know how to feel.

"Hi" I mumbled before standing by the couch. "How you been?"

"Like you care" I chuckled and folded my arms. Kentrell looked up at me and I studied his face.

He looked different....better...he didn't look drunk or high, he looked sober. He struggled with depression but you would never be able to tell.

He has several tattoos of my name but the one above his left eyebrow had been removed.

"I ain't come over here to dwell in the past."

"So don't" I mumbled, "I just wanted to see you one last time" Kentrell stood up. "One last time?"

"Yeah" he nodded before going into his pockets. He pulled out a black box and handed it to me. I opened it and my eyes widened once I saw the necklace that read "Kaleb."

"Kentrell I-"

"I know it was a while ago but I never forgot" he looked at my with sympathetic eyes as mines started to water.

Before getting pregnant with Malakai. I was pregnant by Kentrell. We had sex a few days after I met him at my high school. Kentrell and I hadn't told anybody because I wasn't even sure if I wanted a baby and we weren't even together.

After finding out the gender, I had a miscarriage. I was so heart broken and never wanted to go through something like that again, so when I got pregnant with Malakai....I was scared to death.