22

| October 22nd - 12:40pm |
| Kassidy's house - LA California |

Kassidy Williams's POV:

————————————————————————-

"Margo I hate it here, why can't we just move?" I questioned. "Where you wanna go?" She chuckled while sitting at the high top kitchen table.

"Maryland" I grinned while she waved me off. "Girl bye, you just wanna be with that boy" she laughed. "Margo I really like him" I smiled.

"But look, I've been saving up and I have a surprise for your birthday."

"Ouu I'm excited" Margo did a little dance while I laughed. "So you and Ka'Mani good again?"

"We're okay Auntie....she told Corey that she's pregnant by him."

"Ouu how did that go? I always thought they were cute."

"He's dating somebody" I shook my head while Margo gave me a shocked look. "Oh- wow..."

"Yeah and she's gorgeous" I showed Margo Tiffany's Instagram. "Oh wow...um okay" she nodded. "Well I think Corey really loves Ka'Mani and she's also a very beautiful girl" Margo assured me.

"I know but they seemed to have this big argument when we went over there and Tiffany was there" I explained and Margo shook her head. "Girl this is a lot of information."

"I know I'm sorry, anyways I'm done with Kentrell."

"I've heard that before Margo mumbled while I waved her off. "I'm serious this time, he fucked my best friend, he apparently has herpes and this new chick is suddenly pregnant....it's just too much" I shook my head.

"Well....do what feels best for you. Just don't hurt Johnathan in the process" Margo warned me. "I'm not...I actually like Scar...he's sweet and he treats me way better than Kentrell ever did."

"Well try not to compare the two" Margo advised, "why?"

"Because Kentrell and Johnathan are two totally different people and you're not stuck on Kentrell, are you?"

"Of course not" I shook my head. "Then there's no reason to compare them...just enjoy your time with Johnathan...okay?"

"Okay" I smiled before I checked the time. "Lord, I forgot I have to take Malakai to Sherhonda's"

"Oh yeah you better go, you know how she is" Margo laughed. "I'll be back soon" I stood up before going to get Malakai and we left the house.

-

-

-

"You and my son are very...complicated."

"Sherhonda, his baby mama threatened me" I reminded her. "Girl you a drama Queen, you know how many bitches you threatened back in the day?"

"I was immature" I defended before Kayden ran over. "Can we play?" He questioned and I nodded before pulling Malakai down and Kayden held his hand as they walked to the play room.

"So now you're too good for Kentrell?"

Absolutely...

"I didn't say that" I shrugged, "Sherhonda..."

"Mhm?"

"Did he really give her herpes?" I questioned. "Girl I don't know, I ain't on that nigga dick" she scrunched her face while I rolled my eyes. "You're absolutely no help" I chuckled and she smiled.

"You know I love you Kassidy, which is surprising. If you feel like you gotta get away from my son, then do what you gotta do" Sherhonda shrugged. "Anyways I'm getting hungry, order us some food" she ordered before walking into the kitchen and I rolled my eyes.

I started to order food on door dash before getting a call from Kentrell. I rolled my eyes and ignored it before getting another call from Kentrell and ignoring it again.

*Incoming Call from BabyJoe*

"Oh my god" I rolled my eyes. "What Joe?"

"You need to come to the hospital" Babyjoe said in a hurry, and I rolled my eyes. "What is it now Joe?"

"It's Margo...there's been an accident..."

-

-

-

Corey Smith's POV:

"You know you can just call her" Tiffany said while we were on the phone

"You know you can just call her" Tiffany said while we were on the phone. "What are you talking about?"

"That girl that came to the house the other day. NI saw you looking at her Instagram yesterday and-"

"Tiff, you way too pretty to be this insecure" I shook my head. "I ain't thinking about Ka'Mani, I'm thinking about you. When are you coming home?"

"I'll be home in two weeks. I wish you would've come to Paris with me" Tiffany frowned slightly and I nodded. "I know, I would've loved to see your sexy ass walk across that runway but I have work" I reminded.

"I know, oh baby I just got to the airport so I will text you when I get on the plane."

"Ight be safe."

"Always" Tiffany smiled before hanging up the phone and I let out a breath. I stood up before walking into the kitchen and grabbing a bottle of water.

I went back into the living room and sat down on the couch. I unlocked my phone and seen a picture of Ka'Mani and I pop up.

It was a picture of us at the movies. Ka'Mani wanted us to take a picture since our outfits were matching.

I smiled a little before exiting out of the picture.

If I want to focus on Tiffany, I have to get Ka'Mani out of my mind.... but I always wondered what it would be like to have a family...specifically with Ka'Mani. The way she would talk about having kids would always make me smile.

My finger hovered over Ka'Mani's contact before to my surprise she started to call me. "Hello?"

"Can you come to the hospital?" She questioned in a hurry while I heard crying in the background. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah but It's Kassidy's Aunt...I don't think she's going to make it..."

————————————————————————

Sorry for any mistakes!🩷