12

| August 17th - 6:30pm |
| LA California |

Nba youngboys's POV:

————————————————————————-

"Your son is so cute" Paparazzi said and I nodded. "Thanks" I replied dryly before walking into my interview. Kassidy needed a break so I decided to keep Kai with me.

"Youngboy" I dapped up the nigga Ski who was interviewing me. "Who's this lil man?" He smiled.

"This my son Malakai"

"Ight y'all ready?" Ski asked and I nodded before sitting down and the interview started. "Wassup viewers, y'all know who it is and today we got Mr.NBA Youngboy with us today"

"Mr?" I questioned before Ski and I both laughed.

-

-

-

"So are you guys back together?" Venessa which is Ski's sister asked. We had been here for an hour now and I was starting to get bored.

"Nah, Kas and I just friends" I shrugged. I know I'm not fucking with her right now but I'll play nice for the cameras.

"So just friends or friends with benefits?" Venessa questioned. "Just friends" I laughed. "Okay guys we finna wrap this up but thank you Youngboy for coming on the stream" Ski thanked me. "No problem Mane, yo I got new music coming out so stay tuned" I said before standing up and the cameras stopped.

"Can I hold him?"

"Sure" I shrugged at Venessa before handing Malakai to her. "Aww you so tute"

"What do you say?" I questioned him and he smiled. "Tank you"

"Aww and he's so smart" she cheesed. "Get it from his momma" I assured her. "Thanks man for coming" Ski dapped me up and I nodded. "Yeah whatever you need you know I gotchu" I explained before getting a phone call.

I answered the phone seeing it was Montana. "Yo"

"Yo we at the studio"

"Ight I just gotta change Malakai and then we on our way"

"Ight bet" He said before hanging up the phone and I grabbed Malakai from Venessa. "Really nice meeting you" she smiled and I nodded before we left.

-

-

-

Ka'Mani Lynn's POV:

"Yo let me take a picture of you" Corey smiled and I playfully rolled my eyes before posing.

"Mani why you be letting these broke niggas get to you?" Corey asked after showing me the picture and we started to walk to the car

"What do you mean?"

"Niggas like Youngboy and shit. That nigga got STD's and he ain't really got no money. Fuck you want a nigga like that fo?"

"Not all of us can work at our daddy's business" I chuckled. "I'm just saying Mani. Be with a nigga that can treat you good."

"A nigga like you?" I questioned before we got into his car. "I mean, shit" Corey shrugged. "Corey you know I-"

"I know we only best friends Mani, but I been feelin you since elementary" he chuckled before starting the car and pulling off. "I just want to show you what real love is..."

Flashback - Omniscient POV:

"You only supposed to be for me" Kentrell kissed Ka'Mani's neck. "Kentrell" she sighed. "Hm?"

"You're dating my best friend. We can't keep doing this" Ka'Mani explained causing Kentrell to scrunch his face. "So you rather be fucking that nigga?"

"Kentrell he's my best friend. He use to stay over my house when we was young and every-" Kentrell slapped Ka'Mani's phone out of her hand before standing up and walking to his dresser.

"You always trippin" Ka'Mani mugged and Kentrell started texting on his phone.

"So what you doing now?" She mugged him. "Texting my girl duh, you get my fuck buddy right?"

"That's what you really want?" Ka'Mani asked Kentrell, slightly hurt. "That's all you ever gon be Ka'Mani. You just a hoe tryna get some dick. Respect ya self" Kentrell laughed.

———————————————————————

Sorry for any mistakes ! 💗

Don't forget to comment and vote