19

| October 13th - 1:40pm |
| Corey's house - Calabasas California |

Ka'Mani Lynn's POV:

————————————————————————-

"Okay wait right here" I instructed Corey and he stopped in the living room.

"Mani what you doing now?" He chuckled as I rushed to the backyard to make sure everything looked good.

I set up a mini picnic with little boo baskets, for Halloween since it was basically right around the corner.

"Okay come on" I yelled before Corey walked to where I was. "Damn" he smiled at everything. "You did all of this?"

"Yeah..." I grinned. "How come?"

"I just wanted to" I shrugged knowing I was lying.

In his boo basket was two positive pregnancy test. I was just hoping he would be happy about this whole thing.

We sat down and I started to eat some of the strawberries that were sitting on a plate. "This shit cute" Corey laughed and I smiled.

"Well I'm glad you like it-"

I got cut off by Corey's phone ringing but he ignored it, causing it to ring again.

"Important?" I questioned. "Nah" he shook his head before getting a text. "What's the basket for?" He questioned after sitting his phone done.

"Look through it and see" I smiled.

Corey started to go through the basket and pulled out some of his favorite candy. "You tryna make me fatten up...I'm too skinny?" He teased and I laughed.

"No, I just know what you like....keep looking" I smiled.

Corey continued going through the basket, pulling out little gifts I got him before he finally reached the two pregnancy test.

He pulled them out and read them with a confused look. "What's this?"

"Corey" I playfully rolled my eyes. "My bad....wait these yours?"

"Yes" I grinned. "Who you having a baby by?" He instantly got mad.

"Oh my god Corey...YOU duh....I've only been with you" I admitted while a stupid smile was still plastered on my face.

"Damn" he started to rub his hand down his face. "What?" I mumbled. "Mani....I gotta tell you something."

"Okay well then tell me...I'm waiting" I spoke impatiently. "I been....messing with somebody....her name is Tiffany."

-

-

-

Kassidy Williams's POV:

"So this is my place" I said opening the front door and Scar walked in behind me

I picked him up from the airport and we talked the whole ride back to my house. He's really cool and I found out his real name is Johnathan but everybody calls him Scar because he has a Scar by his eye.

"This place nice" he admired the house. "Thanks! Take your shoes off at the door though."

"Bet" Johnathan said before I walked into the kitchen and poured us both a glass of water.

When I got back, Johnathan was sitting on the couch with his shirt off. I laughed and handed him the water before he started drinking and staring at me

"Nigga what?" I laughed before pulling out my phone and taking his picture.

"I'm posting that on my story, unless that's a problem" I mumbled while Johnathan laughed

"I'm posting that on my story, unless that's a problem" I mumbled while Johnathan laughed. "Nah I ain't hiding from nobody. Go ahead and post it....after that, I wanna take you to dinner."

"You wanna take me out?" I questioned and he nodded. "Yeah when you gotta go get your son?"

"Tomorrow" I said after posting the pictures and Johnathan nodded.

"Bet, let's get ready. I already made reservations for this restaurant. I searched it up before I got on the plane" he slightly chuckled and I smiled. "Okay" I grinned.

"Let me show you your room and then we can get ready" I explained before leaving Johnathan upstairs.

-

-

-

"Wow, I've always wanted to eat here" I admired the steakhouse as Johnathan and I walked inside, holding each others hands.

"You've never been here?"

"Well...yes and no...I've been here but I never ate here."

"Well I'm glad you're experiencing it with me" Scar smiled causing me to smile.

~ Flashback - A few years ago ~

As Kassidy sat in the restaurant, she sighed checking the time on her phone.

"Where is he?" She mumbled before she tried calling Kentrell for the tenth time.

"Leave a message" she heard Kentrells voice before she hung up the phone and sucked her teeth.

"Ma'am, can I get you another lemonade?" The waitress walked back over to Kassidy for the third time and Kassidy nodded.

"W-would you like to order?"

"Um do you know who I am?! Who my boyfriend is?! He'll be here soon" Kassidy rolled her eyes before the waitress quickly walked away.

If only Kassidy would've known that Kentrell was never going to show up because he was too busy living his life, a life that didn't involve her. A life where he could be young and reckless....A life that Kassidy would never settle for.

~Flashback over~

————————————————————————

Sorry for any mistakes!🩷