𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙁𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣: 𝙀𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝘾𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙖 𝘾𝙤𝙤𝙥𝙚𝙧

Começar do início

"Sunshine!" Sweet Pea exclaims walking towards the three as Cami holds her chest wide-eyed, FP glares at the boy, and Jughead just shakes his head stuffing his face still.

"Sweet Pea sweetheart you knock and wait for someone to say come in before walking into someone's home," Cami tells Sweet Pea as the boy walks behind her kissing the top of Cami's head.

"Sorry sunshine," Sweet Pea tells the blonde as he reaches forward stealing her fork to take a bite of her pancakes.

"These are so good," Sweet Pea says nodding his head as he pats FP's shoulder who just stares at him not saying anything.

Cami grabs her keys from her bag holding them out to Sweet Pea.

"Go get in the car before FP murders you. I'll stop and get you something to eat before school. I need a strong coffee," Cami tells Sweet Pea who nods kissing the top of her head before heading to the front door.

"See ya, Jones!" Sweet Pea says leaving the trailer and slamming the door closed as Cami shakes her head taking one more bite of pancakes.

"Jug you need a ride or taking your bike?" Cami questions Jughead who takes her plate and puts them into the sink.

"My bike. Oh but bring me a coffee please," Jughead tells Cami who nods.

"Gotta it! Tell Sweet Pea give me a second I have to put my shoes on," Cami tells Jughead as she heads back to the bedroom to grab a pair of shoes to slide on that goes with her cropped long-sleeve light pink sweater with a pair of skinny jeans on.  

Sliding on her shoes Cami looks towards the door as FP leans against it staring at her

"What?" Cami questions tilting her head slightly as she looks at FP who walks towards her leaning down slightly to press a kiss on Cami's lips who smiles wrapping her arms around his neck.

Cami pulls FP closer to her till he is almost on top of her when Cami's car horn is heard beeping repeatedly making FP groan as Cami laughs slightly.

"I should go," Cami says pushing FP off of her as she stands up. FP shakes his head before grabbing Cami's phone and bag and handing it to her.

"Thank you," Cami says kissing his cheek before heading towards the front door as the horn is heard again and a voice follows.

"Camilla Cooper! Get your cute butt out here now before I murder him!" Toni yells as Cami laughs shaking her head and walking out seeing Jughead holding back Toni as Sweet Pea and Fangs sit in the car laughing.

"Alright if you are riding with me get in the car or I'm leaving without you," Cami says heading towards the driver's side.

"And be prepared for a Taylor Swift concert," Cami says as Toni heads towards the passenger seat.