𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙁𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣: 𝙈𝙪𝙧𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙧 𝘾𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙖 𝘾𝙤𝙤𝙥𝙚𝙧

❪ ꜱᴛᴀᴛᴇ ᴏꜰ ɢʀᴀᴄᴇ ❫

𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯: 𝘮𝘶𝘳𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘳 𝘤𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘢 𝘤𝘰𝘰𝘱𝘦𝘳━━━━━━━━━━━━━𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙡-𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩

━━━━━━━━━━━━━
𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙡-𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩.

Camilla Cooper was frozen. Everything was a blur to her. She didn't even notice her Mom on the floor trying to clean up the blood or Chic shaking in the corner.

All Camilla Cooper knew was that she was a murderer. She murdered someone.

And even if it was in self-defense it doesn't change the face.

Cami couldn't stop staring at the blood feeling sick to her stomach the blonde ran to the kitchen and began throwing up everything she had eaten that day just as the front door opened and footsteps walked towards the the living room.

Cami suddenly feels hands grabbing her hair as she sobs.

"It was self-defense. It was self-defense Cami," Betty tells her sister who sobs nodding her head as she turns around to look at Betty. Cami takes a deep breath as she tries to calm down.

"Dad is the one way. He needs toiletries. We have to help Mom clean it up," Betty tells Cami who exhales but nods.

"G-get the bleach under the sink. I-I'll get some g-gloves," Cami tells Betty who nods her head heading toward the sink.

Cami takes a deep breath grabbing a hair tie to pull her hair up before getting the gloves on her hands her hand still fuzzy.

Nothing felt real at that moment.

And in one reckless moment, the lives of the Cooper women were forever changed. A mother wanting to protect her daughter, and a sister wanting to protect her elder sister while Camilla Cooper was numb to it all. 

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Dressed in a hoodie along with leggings Cami sat beside the fireplace burning everything as the front door to the Cooper house opened.

"Hello? Betty? Cami?" Hal questioned as Cami's body tensed up even more as she heard her father's footsteps heading towards the kitchen.

"Betty. Alice," Hal greets the two women.

"Hal. Dad," Alice and Betty greet as Cami with shaky hands begins lighting a candle trying to get the smell of blood and bleach from her nose.